Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Climb Every Mountain
Climb Every Mountain

Climb Every Mountain

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

Climb every mountain,
Search high and low,
Follow every byway,
Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

A dream that will need
All the love you can give,
Every day of your life
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,
Ford every stream,
Follow every rainbow,
Till you find your dream.

Jordan Smith

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Climb Every Mountain’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkJNaTQgjKM

Today is the 2nd February 2022 and that, in my view, is a good day for climbing ever higher spiritual mountains because of the following. Today is Wednesday, the weekday dedicated to Mercury, the planetary ruler of two of the zodiac’s signs. First comes Gemini, the sign of relationship like sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews. Mercury also rules Virgo, the zodiac’s teaching and healing sign. And now, let’s take a closer look at the 2. It is the number of the second impulse of Creation, the Great Mother of all life. Because it’s the 2.2.2022 – 5 x 2 = 10, today her love and wisdom are communicating with our world with fivefold strength. The 2s are accompanied by two Zeros, they represents the circle of Eternity. All of this is part of a new cycle of experiences that’s began for our world. Yesterday was the day of the New Moon in Aquarius. One of them comes round every 28 days. On every occasion it’s an ideal time for launching new projects.

During the first part of the Sun in Aquarius the Great Father communicates with humankind. This year the Sun in the sky above our world moved into this sign on Thursday 20th January. This continued until the 31st January. On 1st February each year it’s Great Mother’s turn. By the way, Thursdays are ruled by the beneficial, jovial and expansive Jupiter, the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties and higher nature. This year Great Mother started to communicate with us more directly than is possible at any other time of the year, on a Tuesday. The same applies to Great Father’s part. Tuesday is ruled by Mars, the planetary ruler of Aries, the sign dedicated to the God of war of antiquity. It is also the zodiac’s pioneering and wayfinding sign.

Mars together with Pluto are the co-rulers of Scorpio. Pluto is the God of the underworld and the subconscious aspects of humankind’s nature. Scorpio is the sign of transformation and especially those that come about through death, birth and rebirth. Great Mother communicates with our world in this way until 18th February when our Sun moves into the next sign, Pisces. The 18th is a Friday, the weekday dedicated to Venus, planetary ruler of earthy Taurus and airy Libra that is endowed with the power of bringing peace, balance and harmony to everything it comes into contact with. And that sets me wondering how much of the truth behind our world’s present situation the combination of all these energies are going to bring us.

Updated 2nd February 2022

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Feb, 2022
Words
508
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
762

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.