Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Counteracting The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria
Counteracting The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria

Counteracting The Coronavirus Mass Hysteria

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

From A Member Of The Stanford Hospital Board

This Coronavirus may not show signs of infection for many days. How can one know whether one has been infected? By the time someone has fever is coughing, the lung is usually fifty percent affected by Fibrosis and it's too late. Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness and so forth, there is no Fibrosis in your lungs and there is no infection. During critical times please self-check every morning in an environment that has clean air.

Excellent advice also comes from Japanese doctors who are treating COVID-19 cases. Ensure that your mouth and throat are moist and do not feel dry. Taking a few sips of water about every fifteen minutes is a wise precaution because even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids washes them down through your throat into your stomach. The acid in your stomach destroys any virus. If you don't drink sufficient water or other liquids regularly, through your windpipe the virus can enter your lungs. And that is very dangerous.

Please Note:

1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.

2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.

3. This virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.

4. If someone who is affected by it sneezes, the virus remains airborne for about ten feet and then drops to the ground.

5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least twelve hours. If you come into contact with any metal surfaces, wash your hands as soon as you can with an antibacterial soap.
6. On fabrics it can survive six to twelve hours. Ordinary laundry detergent kills it.

7. Drinking warm water is the most effective treatment of any kind of virus. Avoid drinking any type of ice-cold liquid.

8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your skin for five to ten minutes. Much can happen during that time, for example through rubbing your eyes, picking your nose and so forth.

9. Gargle regularly as a preventative measure. A simple solution of warm salty water is sufficient.

10. Above all, drink lots of warm water.

The Symptoms

1. The virus first affects the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days.

2. It then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes approx. another 5/6 days.

3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and breathing difficulties.

4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. If you feel like you are drowning, seek attention immediately.

* * *

14th March 2020

As a confirmation of my suspicions about the development of a
new ‘wonder drug vaccination’, expressed in ‘The Ebola Outbreak’,
see the link below, I just discovered the following:
https://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=1135

Scientists close to developing Coronavirus vaccine after tests on mice

By PA Reporter five hours ago

A vaccine for the Covid-19 illness caused by the Coronavirus is on the verge of being developed, a team of scientists has said. Researchers, led by Mucosal Infection and Immunity head Dr Robin Shattock, told the Daily Express they have successfully trialled the vaccine in mice and are hopeful it could be ready for human trials by June.Senior researcher Dr Paul McKay, of Imperial College London, told the paper: ‘I’ve got results from a month after I injected (the mice) and the vaccine works really, really well.’

PA Media: UK News

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Mar, 2020
Words
615
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
929

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.