Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Crimson Swordsman (Chapter 6)
Crimson Swordsman (Chapter 6)

Crimson Swordsman (Chapter 6)

GavMizaki𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔫
2 Reviews


 

CHAPTER 6

Woosh

Suddenly the distance between the two fighters were removed in an instant, as Cyne, in a blink of an eye, was already only a foot away from Alph.

He moved so fast that everything else looked like they were moving in slow motion.

He had him cornered! There was no way a tank could have a fast reaction time like an assassin or swordsman.

As his swords were about to come crashing down on the giant, he noticed a smirk on the tanker’s face.

“Huh?”

And suddenly a heavy fist collided with Cyne’s stomach.

Ack!

The punch sent him flying back a few meters.

Thud

Thud

Thud

The swordsman landed on his back.

He looked up to see the tanker a few feet above him in the air.

“You thought I was slow, didn’t you?”

Cyne prepared to block with his short swords. But then the giant disappeared mid air!

“Watch your back!”

Cyne quickly turned around and parried the tanker’s blow.

Ting!

Ting!

Cyne tried to get some distance between him and Alph.

But everytime he would try to withdraw, he would find the tanker already ahead of him.

(Dammit! I knew something was off about this guy!)

(The buff on the ring might be the only chance I have against him.)

With all his strength, Cyne jumped backwards and reached for his pocket and put on the ring.

He could feel power coursing through his arms and immediately dashed forward to meet the giant head on.

Slash!

Slash!

With two vicious slashes he sent two shockwaves into the air and right into Alph’s direction.

But the tanker was not fazed, he quickly blocked the shockwaves with his fists.

Slash!

Slash!

Cyne followed it up with two more shockwaves, Alph was only two feet away from Cyne but he still dispersed of those shockwaves like it was nothing.

But Cyne had a plan.

He purposely let Alph come closer while he was attacking him with shockwaves and once Alph lowered his guard, he would strike with Dying Cry.

Alph was just a few inches now and was eying an uppercut to Cyne’s chin.

And once Alph was about to hit Cyne, the tanker was slashed by a powerful shockwave, sending him back.

Dying Cry!

The tanker maintained his balance but knew he had taken a considerable amount of damage.

The tanker smiled

“What a technique!”

Cyne drew his swords towards Alph

“Thanks…”

The tanker got into a defensive stance

“I see you too were gifted with a rare skill.”

Cyne gripped his swords tighter.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Alph pointed a finger towards Cyne.

“One day, out of the blue, you just suddenly knew how to use it right?”

Cyne’s eyes widened.

(How does he know about that?)

He smirked.

“Don’t tell me you have one too.”

The giant smiled.

“As a matter of fact, I have.”

Then suddenly the aura that surrounded the tanker suddenly increased in size, but this time it wasn’t just a feeling, but he could actually see it.

A fiery aura surrounded Alph and it continued to grow bigger.

Then suddenly the tanker screamed.

“ALLOW ME TO DEMONSTRATE!”

And in a blink of an eye, Alph was already face to face with Cyne.

Cyne was frozen still, shocked at what he had just seen.

(This guy!? He is not human!)

Berserk Fist!

Alph's fist collided with Cyne's rib cage and sent the swordsman flying and bouncing of the ground.

Tud!

Tud!

Cyne's body was laying on the ground unconsious.

With a victorious grin, the giant took Cyne off the ground and headed back into town with the defeated swordsman in his back.

Author Notes: Thanks for reading today's chapter! :)


Picture link: https://www.deviantart.com/tuntunaa/art/The-Crimson-Knight-537970578

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
GavMizaki
𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔫
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Jul, 2020
Words
611
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
926

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.