Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear dad...
Dear dad...

Dear dad...

Joshua_12Joshua_12
4 Reviews

Dear Daddy,

It's been a week since the accident. And I haven't seen you since. I've been behaving really well. I've even been eating all my veggies, even though I hate them. I miss you. I hope you come home soon. Mommy said you went somewhere called Heaven. Maybe I can visit you sometime. I love you soooo much Daddy.

Dear Daddy,

It's been a year since the accident, and you still haven't come home. Why won't you come home? Why won't you leave Heaven and come live with mommy and I again. Mommy's sad without you, and so am I. I just started kindergarden, and all the others kids daddys live with them. I miss you. Please come home.

Dear Dad,

It's been six years since the accident. I understand now. It doesn't make it easier though. I really miss you. I made a new friend her names Sara and she's really nice. I wish you were still here. I love you dad.

Dear Dad,

It's been eight years now, since you died. I'm the captain of my schools basketball team. Coach says I have real potential. Sara and I are still friends. I really miss you. Moms birthday was yesterday. I got her a costum made sweatshirt that had a picture of you, me and her on it. She started to cry. I love you dad.

Dear Dad,

I"m a senior now. I'm still captain of the basketball team. And during tomorrows game, there will be spectaters from colleges there. I know you'd be proud of me. And you remember Sara right? Well, she's my girl friend now. Her and I went to prom together. I really like her, and I know you would to.

Dear Dad,

I got a scholarship to college!! I start tomorrow. I know you would be so proud of me. Are you watching me play right now? If so I hope you smile. I wish you were still here. I miss you so much, it hurts.

Dear Dad,

Sara and I are married, and we just had our first kid. We named him Xavier after you. I miss you so much. I love you. Mom is sick. I'm worried about her, so Sara and I invited her to move in with us.

Dear Dad,

Mom just passed so you'll be seeing her soon. I miss you both so much. Sara and I had another kid. We named her Kelani after mom. Xavier is now six years old, and loves basketball. I think he's got a future in store for himself. I love you dad.

Dear Dad,

We just found out Sara has terminal cancer. She has a few months the doctor said. Xavier is now seventeen and Kelani is eleven. I love and miss you so much.

Dear dad,

The kids are all grown up and I'm now retired. I'm getting old, I think I'll be joining you, mom, and Sara soon. I love you.

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Feb, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
493
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.8 (4 reviews)
Views
1,554

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.