Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Dear Queen
Dear Queen

Dear Queen

penquin_feetRachel Elizabeth
1 Review

Dear Queen,

Your first kingdom may have collapsed. But no one gets it right on the first try. You built the wall to high and dug the moat to deep and trouble came and you found yourself all alone. You looked down over the wall at the enemy and your crown fell. Shattered. But don't get too caught up staring at the crystal fragments at your feet or you could miss the crown of a new, more prospering rule that has been placed on your head. A new kingdom is rising, a kingdom in which you learned from your mistakes and create a higher empire of fufillment and joy for yourself and your princesses. You can see straight over the walls and while there are guards at the gate, people are coming in. Not just any people, allies. Queens and Princesses to help build you up in your new and wonderous rule. And your Kingdom won't need a king. Strong and capable women like you don't need a man to get in their way. You are beautiful, compassionate, and absolutely perfectly imperfect. I know you can do this.

Author Notes: to the queen I wrote this for, love you forever, always, and into eternity

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
penquin_feet
Rachel Elizabeth
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jan, 2022
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
443

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.