Please register or login to continue

Register Login

dear you (part three)
dear you (part three)

dear you (part three)

Sentimental_creature♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
1 Review

dear you.

you- you complete me.

curtis curtis curtis curtis. just typing your name makes me grin.

you are phenomenal and i know you say you're not perfect but you're pretty close. the closest i've ever seen to perfection.

i

love

you.

we have had our ups and we've had our downs but no relationship is completely good. otherwise it would be fake.

i don't want a perfect boyfriend. i want a emotional, human boyfriend who makes mistakes and who gets angry and upset and says that he loves me.

that's you. i don't want a robot who doesn't make mistakes.

robots don't have your lips to kiss, your hands to hold, your smile to fall in love with over and over again.

i want you for you and i hope you'll accept me for me.

i'm very far from perfect. i struggle with bad eating habits and worse sleep schedules but you don't seem to care.

somehow you've pushed passed my ugliness and you've revealed something different.

when i'm with you

i feel beautiful

and special

and loved

more than i ever have.

thank you for putting up with me. i'm sorry if i'm clingy but you signed up for it by going out with me.

i don't plan on letting you go.

i love you more than you could ever imagine, curtis. don't ever forget it. please.

<3

Author Notes: i hope you have a wonderful day. to the one this is for and to any who read this. <3 <3

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
16 Mar, 2021
Words
229
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
903

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.