Please register or login to continue

Register Login

dear you (part two)
dear you (part two)

dear you (part two)

Sentimental_creature♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥

dear you.

we met through another friend of mine and through our school's singing group.

i'll admit that i had a crush on you and i'll admit a tiny part of me probably still does. but i don't know.

i'm still trying to figure everything out and i'm sorry if i ever confuse you.

sometimes, being your friend hurts. but i don't want you to feel like it's your fault.

because it's not. i promise.

you're not the nicest person but you've been there for me.

you're a lot like me, in the sense of sadness and dirty minds and idiotic puns.

when that one kid screwed up and i was desperately sad you gave me a hug and it was nice. it helped.

i'm not the best friend in the world, but i'm trying. it's hard, but i'm trying.

tell me what i can do to be a good friend.

i won't blame you if you don't read this, honestly. i have a tendency to be cheesy.

but. matt.

you're chill. you're a good person even if you don't let yourself admit it.

give yourself more credit, please.

matt. i don't care if it sounds wrong. i love you. don't stop being my friend. i need you as a pal and a bully and a guy to buy me 50 cent water.

so.

yeah.

<3

Author Notes: i hope you enjoyed, to you and the person this is meant for. if you didn't enjoy, i'm sorry. tell me how to fix it.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
16 Mar, 2021
Words
224
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
667

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.