Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Death, The Great Enemy
Death, The Great Enemy

Death, The Great Enemy

AquariusAquarius

The following is the essence of two teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one appeared in ‘The Way of the Sun’: ‘Far too many of you to this day believe that death is the greatest enemy of your journey through earthly life. You are afraid of it unaware of the fact that death is the Angel sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life to draw the bolts of your false beliefs and prejudices about what happens to you after the death of your physical body. For as long as you believe them to be true they keep you trying to cling as much as possible to your present existence.

‘Obviously, this creates serious obstacles when for one of you the moment has come that your spirit and soul should be taken home by an Angel of death into our world with the intention of setting you free, so you can once more move around freely and fly like a bird on the wings of your spirit self. Next time you have arrived in our world, you will be able to tell from your own experience – the same as we are doing here – that death truly is humankind’s best friend whose reputation of being an enemy is thoroughly undeserved

‘Those who are unafraid of death may still fear loneliness in earthly life, although there is no need for this either. None of you is ever truly on their own. We are constantly accompanying you and those you have loved in earthly life also remain very close to you. They are one with you and part of you and therefore know your thoughts. In their present state their love for you is much greater than it could ever have been when they were with you on the Earth plane. All life is one and because for a long time the mind of the small earthly self cannot comprehend that there are other dimensions of life that bring everything on the Earth plane into being and maintain it, this does not mean they do not exist. They are eternal and will never go away, unlike the fleeting temporary realities of your earthly existence.

‘People think too much about time. They believe that they have only so much of it for carrying out certain tasks and accomplishing the things they would like to do. This is altogether a wrong way of perceiving your present existence. All Eternity is yours and if you are reading what we are saying here and you understand it, for you the time has come to start viewing your life from the perspective of your spirit and eternal life. Through this your consciousness expands and you develop the Divine quality of your being that with the passing of time increases into an ever more glorious light.

‘There is no death, only a stepping onward to a more beautiful life that takes you closer to your Creator and His/Her all-loving Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ Spirit. Get rid of the idea of here and there, Earth and Heaven as separate from each other, because life is one eternal whole and there is no separation between anything. The more you conduct your daily life in keeping with the spiritual laws, the more you will be growing in spirit and tasting – at first only in many small and simple ways – the fruits of Heaven in the shape of an increasing awareness of the lifeforms that are invisible to earthly eyes.

‘No longer will you then regard death as something to dread. Bearing in mind that all Eternity is yours will leave you no time for fearing death. You will be aware that death does not change you in any way and that when you leave behind your physical body, underneath you are wearing another body like a garment, a body of light which you yourself have been building in past lifetimes and the one you are leaving behind.

‘Even if a human lifetime lasts one hundred years and over, it still represents but the blinking of an eyelid in eternal terms. And for each one of you it won’t be long until you know from first hand experience that there really is no death and that your loved ones are alive and well. It was just that they transformed into a more harmonious state of life that offers more opportunities for development and self-expression before you.

‘Life is eternal, continual and timeless, ever growing, evolving and expanding, filled with interesting things and activities. The more you unfold in earthly life and develop spiritually, the more you will be able to take possession of the wonderful life that exists in the spiritual background of earthly life, even while you are still taking part in it. Obeying the Divine law of love enables you to enter into this glorious Universal spirit life. When your whole being is filled with nothing but love for your Creator and His/Her Creation, as well as faith and trust in the great plan of life, you have every reason to courageously look to the future with hope in your heart.

‘The time is not so far away when the veil that for so long has separate your material world from ours will disappear altogether. Our world inter-penetrates yours. The separation between the two exists only in human earthly minds. In your imagination come to our world as often as you can, for when you visualise it you are taking part in it. Through the vibrations you will then be giving forth, you can be of greater use to humankind and also feel a deeper beautiful happiness within.

‘Try it out for yourself and you will soon know that there is nothing to fear when you step over the border into our world of light. And whenever you are in difficulties of any kind, go into the lodge of your own inner temple. Bar the doors from all intrusion of the lower mind and ungoverned emotions. Be still in spirit and the light will soon come to your help.

‘In all your endeavours you never work alone. The Angels and Masters and we, your other spirit friends and helpers, are constantly watching over you. We know you and everything you do. We are pouring our compassion and love into you to bring you healing on all levels of your being, mentally and physically, as well as spirit and soul. Love that expresses itself as wisdom is the greatest power of Creation. It creates light and radiates it into everything that is in need of healing and comfort. Each one of you has their own Master of love in our world. Picture yours as a powerful light, a beautiful personality with a gentle spirit whose aura is reaching out to touch and restore you at all times.’

The second teaching is from ‘The Way to the Age of Spirit – The Lightbringer’: ‘We are telling you that there really is no death. When you have passed what in the early stages of your earthly education appears to be a great barrier, you will be able to confirm this. At first you will probably think to yourself: ‘Am I dead? I did not feel anything and I haven’t changed one bit.’ There really is no difference because all you have done is leave your physical body behind.

‘You took it off like a garment that has outlived its usefulness and you are no longer interested in it. That is all physical death means because you are an eternal being of light and the way you are today you will be tomorrow. The more you consciously create yourself and build atoms of light into your whole being, the more you will be able to enjoy the fruits the Great Father/Mother has prepared for you to discover on the higher and highest levels of life.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Mar, 2020
Words
1,322
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
514

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.