Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Desiderata For The Aquarian Age
Desiderata For The Aquarian Age

Desiderata For The Aquarian Age

AquariusAquarius

The following is an extract from my intuitive interpretations of Desiderata for our time: ‘Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. Know that you are a beloved child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars, that we all have a right to be here, because everybody has their particular lessons to learn, and that – whether we are aware of it or not – the great Universal plan rests safely in God’s hands and is unfolding as it should.

‘So make peace with your soul and our Creator, whatever this means to you. And bear in mind that in our understanding of the Divine each one of us stands alone. We are all responsible for ourselves and the state of our world. Each through their own efforts has to save and redeem themselves and their own soul. No-one can do it on our behalf. And whatever your aspirations in the noisy confusion of daily life may be, make an effort to find your soul’s purpose and do your best to fulfil it. This alone can bring peace with ourselves and God.’

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Jul, 2020
Words
185
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
445

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.