Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Discernment
Discernment

Discernment

AquariusAquarius

Discernment

The most treasured possession of all that any soul can and indeed has to develop on its way back home into the oneness with God is the ability to discern between concepts, things and people. Initially only in seedform, this is one of the most essential gifts the Universe in its great wisdom bestows upon every human soul. On the healer’s pathway, this faculty needs to be developed to its full potential. The teachings of the Bible are fine demonstrations of why this is required from us.

Golden grains of pure and eternal truth are undoubtedly hidden in the Scriptures and all other sacred teachings that ever existed in our world. But many of them are so well hidden that to uncover them, the wheat first has to be separated from the chaff. This applies as much to the Bible as to all other spiritual publications. Discernment in all things alone can show us which parts of the spiritual heritage of our world are worthwhile keeping and cherishing, and which ones are no longer of any use and should be discarded.

Taking a closer look at the background from which spiritual writings have reached our world can be helpful in this task. As established, the Age of Aquarius is the age of spiritual wisdom and truth that flows into every heart and soul directly from the Source. The deeper we move into this age the more knowledge and understanding is poured into the consciousness of our race from the highest levels of life. Humankind’s long promised spiritual rebirth is upon us and God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon by each one of us, to help us and our world work our way through it.

All together life slowly moves forward on its evolutionary path and a clearer picture is beginning to emerge of the Universal truths that lie at the heart of all the religions and philosophies that our world has ever witnessed. Each one is but one branch of the great tree of Universal knowledge. A better comprehension of the purpose and meaning of this life improves our vision of ourselves, our world and everything that shares this life with us, and the part each one of us has to play in the grand scheme of life.

This is the tool we all most urgently need for moving forwards on the evolutionary trail, our own and that of our whole race, so that slowly but surely our world can develop into the peaceful one humankind has been yearning for, for such a long time. This cannot happen without all of us willingly making our own contribution and playing an active role in this process by becoming a healer and a peacemaker in their own right.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Aug, 2018
Words
461
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,830

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.