Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Do Not Fear the Unknown
Do Not Fear the Unknown

Do Not Fear the Unknown

AquariusAquarius

Do Not Fear The Unknown

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides from ‘A Time to Remember’ in Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2008: ‘Do not be afraid of the future and the unknown. You do not need to fear the moment of your physical body’s death, because it is nothing but a step forward that returns you into our world, your true home, and enters you into its greater freedom and a fuller existence. Your physical body has been your vehicle for one lifetime. Each time you leave it behind you move from life in physicality into our world of light.

‘Without consciously being aware of it in your present existence, this is a road you have travelled many times before. On every occasion the only thing you can take with you is whatever light, in the form of wisdom and understanding, you have gained from the experiences of all your earthly lifetimes, including the most recent one up to the moment of leaving it behind. Every bit of this knowledge is stored in the memories of your soul. From there it is constantly emanating into the conscious awareness of your earthly self, helping or hindering its pathway, as the case may be. And each time you reach the spirit world, the beauty and wonders of this realm and its life once more reveal themselves to you.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Aug, 2018
Words
233
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
870

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.