Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Doom Befallen (Part 8)
Doom Befallen (Part 8)

Doom Befallen (Part 8)

-Lynnyan-Lyn
1 Review

It was everywhere. It was impossible to miss it. It had even soaked into my socks. Now, how had it managed to do that?

I sigh as I gaze at my reflection. I wouldn't be able to wear these clothes again. I quickly changed out of them and put on a new outfit and a fresh pair of socks. That would have to do for now.

But what about my hair? It had gotten stuck up there, too. I would need a nice, long shower. But I didn't have time for that, I had to be back at school soon. Our lunch break was almost over and my English teacher wasn't laid back in the slightest.

But what would I do about it? What could I do about it? There was only one good solution I could think of, but it wasn't a very good one.

The bell rang as I walked through the door to my classroom. I didn't have to look at my classmates to know every last one of them was staring at me. I kept my head low as I made my way to the back of the classroom.

"What is that stuff?"

"Is it dripping down her face?"

"OMG, ew!"

"It looks like blood."

I froze for a moment and then quickened my pace to sit down. I covered my head in my arms to stop them from looking at the red substance.

"It is blood!"

"Who did she kill?"

"OMG, that's really weird!"

"You're weird."

The same kids, really?

"Settle down," Mr. Patrick says in a gruff voice. "Melanie, take off that hat. They aren't allowed in class."

I slowly pull the hat off. He makes a satisfied hmph and says, "Be more careful with ketchup in the future, young lady."

I mutter a "yes, sir" and he turns around to start writing the lesson points on the chalkboard.

I hear some snickers from a group of girls that sit in front of me. I glare at them.

I guess one of them notices, because she says, "Yeah, be more careful in the future."

They laugh some more, but I just bury my head of ketchup back in my arms. I wish it had been blood. In fact, I wish it had been Abigail's blood.

Author Notes: Shadow demon’s POV. I know, you’re welcome uwu
I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have a great day!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
-Lynnyan-
Lyn
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Apr, 2021
Words
381
Read Time
1 min
Rating
1.0 (1 review)
Views
701

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.