Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Doom Befallen
Doom Befallen

Doom Befallen

-Lynnyan-Lyn
3 Reviews

My life had always been out of the ordinary. My life had always been bland. Unexciting, immemorable, and in the background. But you didn't hear that from me...

The boys' loud voices boomed down the halls at Wonderwood Highschool. It was an average Tuesday morning and, as usual, the popular girls sat at a picnic table outside, gossiping about stuff that didn't really matter.

Jason's got headlice. Samantha's braces make her look super ugly! What's up with Thomas and his feet?

But, today's topic was a bit different.

"Have you guys heard of that guy, what's his name?"

"I think it was-" Rebecca tries to inform her friend.

"Whatever," Abigail continues, interrupting her. "I hear he's really weird." The other girls make noises to show their disapproval. "I know, right? Apparently, he's emo!" Unified gasps are the sound that's heard from the table of girls. Other people get up from their tables to find new seats, partially because the noise the girls made was annoying and partially because they didn't want to be the victims of the horrible gossip.

"I don't like where this is going," Amelia says, claiming the spotlight. "Does he wear all black?" Abigail nods.

"What about his hair?" Sophie asks.

"Covering his face!" More gasps at Abigail's statement, this time even louder. "And he always covers his arms," Abigail continues, right as the bell rings. "More info after class, girls." Abigail packs up her stuff and makes her way inside, towards her English class.

Rebecca and Lucy walk down the halls, still chattering about the emo kid. "Have you seen him?" Lucy asks her friend.

"Yeah, I saw him before Abigail ever did." Their voices echo down the empty hall as they headed towards their math class.

Other students flocked towards their own classes. The boys made their way to chemistry, while a few nobodies headed off to advanced maths. Nothing was left in the hallway behind the students as the bell rang, signaling the start of the sixth block.

Nothing except me.

I made my way down the hall very casually, knowing very well what would happen when I made it to the classroom. So, I stalled. I fiddled with a locker's lock. I walked with my hand against the lockers to make a thump, thump, thump noise. I even found a lonely backpack that had seven pencils stored in it. I took four, then made my way towards the class that would befall my curse.

Author Notes: Part 1 in this series. Let me know if I should continue it because I honestly don't know where I'm going with this.
Thanks for all your love and support, you guys mean the world to me! <3

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
-Lynnyan-
Lyn
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Mar, 2021
Words
411
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
3.7 (3 reviews)
Views
776

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.