Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Drarry part three
Drarry part three

Drarry part three

Joshua_12Joshua_12
1 Review

Later on that day, after hours of hanging out and kissing Draco in a deserted hallway I finally make my way back to the Gryffindor common room. It’s around midnight, so I don’t expect anyone to be awake.

But to my surprise, both Hermione and Ron are wide awake sitting on the couch closest to the fireplace.

They both look over at me and I try to wipe the huge grin off my face but fail miserably.

Ron grins back, “So, I’m guessing it went well?” He asks.

I nod.

“Bloody brilliant mate!!” He exclaims.

Hermione nods her head. “So are you two like a thing now? Or are you planning on keeping it a secret?” She asks.

“I actually don’t know,” I admit. “We didn’t do much talking. We were a bit… er… preoccupied.” I admit blushing furiously.

Ron laughs at this but Hermione raises an eyebrow at me. “Well, you might want to figure it out.” She says.

I nod my head in agreement. “Anyways I’m exhausted, so I’m gonna head up to bed. I’ll see you both tomorrow. Have a great night.” And with that I sprint up the stairs, change into my night clothing and climb into bed closing my eyes, with Draco’s face in my mind.

The next morning Ron shakes me awake at like seven in the morning. “Whaaaaat!?” I snap, not opening my eyes. He woke me up in the middle of a dream where Draco and I were making out again.

“You have somebody waiting for you outside of our common room, and you also have a lot of curious Grryfindors.” He says.

I open my eyes to see him standing over me smirking.

“Is it Draco? I will only get out of bed for Draco.” I say groggily still half asleep.

Ron rolls his eyes at me. “Of course it’s Draco!”

At that I spring out of bed and get dressed, brush my teeth and hair, and race down the stairs, not able to wait to see Draco’s handsome sexy face and feel his wonderfully soft full lips against mine again.

But just as I get to the bottom of the stairs, multiple arms pull me off the ground.

“Put me down!” I yell.

“Not until you tell us why Draco Malfoy is outside of Gryffindor common room at seven in the morning asking for you.” The voices ask. Which I immediately recognize as Fred and George Weasley’s voices.

I turn bright red as almost everyone is awake and now staring at me.

“I don’t know,” I lie. “Put me down so I can go find out.”

“I think you do know Harry, seeing as to you were racing down here grinning like an idiot,” says Ginny.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”I lie again.

“Ok, mate. That’s fine. We’ll just tell Draco you said to go away,” Says George.

I squirm, “NO!!!!”
“Why not?” They press.

I sigh, “Fine!” I give in.” Draco and I are kinda dating. I’m gay.”
As soon as these words leave my mouth, the arms holding me up drop, causing me to fall onto the ground.

“Ow,” I complain.

I stand up and brush myself off. I look around and everyone is staring at me with mouths wide open in shock.

“Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to go see what my boyfriend wants,” I say and walk out of the door right to Draco.

I smile at him and he spreads his arms open, and I dive into them giving him a giant hug. We kiss briefly, before Draco says he wants to show me something.

“Ok,” I say, and he takes my hand and leads me down the corridor.

He leads me through a bunch of twists and turns and finally opens up a door that leads to a deserted room. Inside is a table with a white tablecloth and candles. And a buffet of breakfast foods.

“Our first official date,” he says shyly.

I look over at him, tears filling my eyes. “This is amazing,” I say. I wipe the tears away.

He comes up to me and wipes more away. “Why are you crying?”He whispers.

I stare into his amazing eyes. “Because this is more amazing then I ever imagined. And trust me I was always imagining what dating you would be like.” I laugh.

He laughs too. “Don’t worry I was always fantasizing about you too.” He admits.

I blush and smile.

He leans down and puts his lips against mine very softly.

Then he parts and leads me to a chair.

We sit down and eat together. I can’t tear my eyes away from his face. He is the sexiest person ever, I swear.

After we are done eating he leads me to another room where there is a single couch and a window overlooking the grounds.

He sits down and I sit next to him. Eventually, we end up snuggling and taking a nap together.

Author Notes: More coming soon

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 May, 2021
Words
831
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,104

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.