Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Drarry
Drarry

Drarry

Joshua_12Joshua_12
3 Reviews

“Oh my god Potter, you stink soo bad!” Draco hisses at me.

He says this everyday, I am soo tired of it. Like jeez Draco get a grip. By the way let me introduce myself. My name is Harry Potter. Most of you probably know me as the boy who lived, the only person to have lived through the killing curse. But the truth is I’m just an ordinary person. A completely normal boy, except for the fact that I’m gay, but noone knows that, so I’m just going to let that go for now.My two best friends are Ronald Weasley and Hermionie Granger. I go to Hogwarts for my schooling, and I am currently a fourth year.

“Psst Pottah, did you hear me? I said you stink,” Draco hisses once more.

“I swear Draco, if you say that one more time, I’m gonna jinx you!” I finally hiss back.

He smirks at me. Damn he’s cute as fuck when he smirks.

Get a grip, I think to myself. I have a rule for myself. Never fall for anyone who is straight. Draco is no doubt straight.

Finally Snape dismisses us not before taking 100 points from Gryffindor first of course. Just like always.

I head straight for Gryffindor common room to get my potion for next class. I’m so sick of Draco telling me I stink, no matter what type of cologne I wear that I got Hermione to make me a bottle of amortentia. Which is a potion that causes the people around you to smell what they find most attractive on me. Now Draco will think I smell wonderful.

As I walk through the halls on my way to transfiguration class, everyone stops to smell me. I get so many compliments and everyone is asking what cologne I’m wearing and where they can get some.

Finally I arrive in class and sit next to Draco as always.

I turn to him. “How do I smell now Draco?” I smirk just waiting for his response.

He sniffs me and responds, “You smell the same as usual, why?”

Wait, what!? How can I smell the same as always, unless, oh shit! Does Draco like me?

Author Notes: More to this to come!!!!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 May, 2021
Words
366
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.3 (3 reviews)
Views
1,298

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.