Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Drip, Drip, Drip
Drip, Drip, Drip

Drip, Drip, Drip

Lollipop_56scorp
2 Reviews

Lilly was home alone. It was just her and her dog Spot. At night, Spot always goes under the bed, so when Lilly was scared, Spot would lick her hand. She climbed to bed, hoping for a good's night sleep. She started to fall into dreams' hands, then she heard "Drip, drip, drip." She got up and looked in the bathroom. She checked the faucet, to see if it was dripping. It wasn't. She went back to bed, confused. Just before Lilly climbed into bed she placed her hand under the bed so Spot could lick it. He licked. She felt less scared. Then she heard it again. "Drip, drip, drip." She checked every faucet in the house. None were dripping. Even more confused, she placed her hand under the bed again. Spot licked it, reassuring her. She climbed back in bed. "Drip, drip, drip." She listened more closely and realized it was coming from the closet in her bedroom. Frowning, Lilly walked towards it. What could it be? She opened the door and saw.... her dog, hanging dead from the coat hanger. The blood dripping down was the sound she heard. Then on the bottom of the closet was a note written in blood.

"Humans can lick too."

And that was the last thing Lilly ever saw.

Author Notes: I know this is a known horror story, but I decided to write it to show people who do not know it.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
28 Jan, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
218
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
9,179

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.