Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Earthly Personality : A Mask
Earthly Personality : A Mask

Earthly Personality : A Mask

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Seven

Amazing Grace, we thank You and the Angels for telling us why we are standing naked, so to speak, not before God but ourselves in the world of light on judgement day. All material possessions and attributes have been left behind and so has the role we played for the length of one lifetime only. Its personality has been taken off like a mask behind which the essence of our being, our eternal and immortal spirit/soul, hides during the times we spend on the earthly plane. And that’s what happens at the end of each one of our earthly lifetime.

Once again we then realise that there are two worlds in which every human being exists. The earthly part is but a temporary stop-over on our long evolutionary journey. Its counterpart is the inner spiritual realm, humankind’s true home. Something like a veil separates these two worlds from each other. Each time we get to its other side, it dawns on us again that quite literally nothing on the outer earthly plane ever belonged to us. All our possessions were borrowed and merely gifts on time and that even our physical body does not belong to us. It has to be returned to Mother Earth at the end of each lifetime and that in as good condition as possible.

The only thing that ever truly belongs to us, so that no-one can or will even try to take it from us, is the spiritual growth that comes about through a gradual better understanding of ourselves and our world, as well as the higher purpose that every human being’s earthly existence serves. Spiritual wisdom and understanding are the only possessions that are truly worth striving for in the material world. The only way of getting of finding them is through learning, which each can only do from their own experiences. This is how every human being, in the course of many lifetimes, steadily grows ever more Heaven-tall and their consciousness expands. Those are the only things that really belong to us and that in all Eternity.

And as soon as we have arrived in the world of light, once again we realise that we never truly were either a woman or a man. This is because every human being’s true nature is androgynous. The same duality that is in God is also in us. It consists of a masculine aspect and its feminine counterpart and the two cannot be separated from each other. Peacefully and harmoniously they are working together in our Creator, one constantly responds to the other and only together are the two aspects complete. With the passing of time, the task of every human being on the earthly plane is teaching the two parts of their nature to stop working against each other. This is what they tend to do at the beginning of our earthly education because they do not yet understand themselves, never mind those around them.

However, in the course of many lifetimes the two aspects of our nature gradually get to know each other and learn ever more how to respond and co-operate, just like the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light always have done and forever will do. The Universal Christ is the Sun of all suns, the light of all lights, and the power behind the Sun in the sky above our world. Nothing about this has ever changed, in spite of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy during which our world’s religions did their best to brainwash their followers that an all-male God-head rules us and our world. It happened for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of the softening, beautifying and civilising influence of the feminine energies. Through withholding something for a while, the Great Mother’s love and wisdom have always been teaching humankind its value. Even if one of these whiles lasts six thousand years, in God’s time of Eternity that does not amount to more than the batting of an eyelid.

To help us gain a better understanding of what wise higher purpose every human being’s earthly existence serves and to familiarise us with that life’s complexities, throughout the ages Divine wisdom and truth have steadily been flowing into humankind’s consciousness through many different channels. Shakespeare, 1564-1616, probably the most famous poet of the English speaking world, was but one of them. Do you find it as astonishing as I do, how long it can take to grasp the wise higher meaning that’s always been hiding behind many of the surface words of the tales and legends that were given to our world a long time ago? A fine example of how the Angels and Masters on the highest levels sometimes inspired one of our poets to write:

Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! It is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.

Love’s not time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come.
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

William Shakespeare
Sonnet 116

And now, just for a moment, let’s return to the grand stage of humankind’s earthly existence. Mother Earth’s greatest transformation of all times of changing from an over-materialistically orientated place into an entirely spiritual one is complete. Humankind’s evolutionary journey has reached its end, our world’s outer plane has become like its inner counterpart and the collective higher God or Christ nature is now its supreme ruler. There no longer is any need for the outer material plane behind which the spirit/soul of every human being for a long time had to hide, so the lower self could take part in the lessons of the earthly school of life. From the lowest up to the highest each one of us has to travel. No exceptions are ever made.

But now curtain has descended on the final scene of this tragedy/comedy and all human spirit/souls are lined up in front of it. The roles we play in each one of our earthly lifetimes are like costumes and masks behind which the spirit/soul of our higher God or Christ nature hides for a while. Once more they have been shed. Reaching out for each other and holding hands, the whole of humankind forms a circle around Mother Earth.

Our audience in the middle of this circle consists of the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God. As executors of the Divine great evolutionary plan, they have always been and forever will be in charge of the development of humankind, individually and collectively. Their smiling faces tell us how pleased they are with the evolutionary progress we and our world have made. In this ceremony they are releasing all of us from the obligation of taking part in further lessons of the earthly school of life. Whoever wishes to return to that plane for another lifetime, can do so voluntarily and apply for it. Those who would rather be released into the greater freedom of the spirit realm to continue their education through exploring the next higher level of life as well as visiting the spirit realm’s halls of learning.

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

From: ‘The Soul’s Yearning’
Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Goethe 1749-1838

* * *

 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Apr, 2021
Words
1,319
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
521

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.