Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Everything Is a Lie : Chapter 1
Everything Is a Lie : Chapter 1

Everything Is a Lie : Chapter 1

Kat_DickensKat Dickens

What if some told you your life was a lie? That everything you been told was not the truth? What would you do? Some people woud think that person was crazy, and walk away, or even laugh. Some people would agrue, and say every "fact" they know to prove the person wrong. But mabye for some it would make sense, it would explain all the wierd things in their life, and it would either scare them, or comfort them to have some sort of explaination for all the questions in their life. For most people you will never truely know what you will do, be cause this will never happen to you. But for the few like me, that get asked this then try to find the truth, it will lead on one crazy ride.

Hi, my name is Abby, and I am the black sheep of my family. Your problely wondering what makes me the black sheep of the family. Well my parent, and brother all have olive skin, and dirty blonde hair, while I am pale as milk, and have black hair. (so my brother calles me snow white, it super anoying!) My Mom said that I look just like her great aunt Ruth, but I could not find a single picture of any great aunt ruth, so I think she just said that to make me feel better. But the fact that I look nothing like my family was never something that bothered me, I figured it was some wierd gene thing, that like super rare. But that is not the only thing that sets me apart from the rest of my family. They are all outdoor people, who love to be active, and do sports, and stuff like that. While I would rather stay inside with a book. But that never bothered me either, because every family has a black sheep, it just a part of life. And I did not mind being the black sheep, it was just a part of me. But I never would have guessed how much of a black sheep I truely was. But before I can get to that part of the story I need to go back to the begining, when all started on the first day of school...

Author Notes: Chapter 2 will be coming soon, but please tell me what you think of this.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kat_Dickens
Kat Dickens
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 May, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
380
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
382

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.