Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Fathers Leave part two
Fathers Leave part two

Fathers Leave part two

Joshua_12Joshua_12

I sit in the church pew, tears pouring down my face. My dad and I had met up again,and I decided to forgive him. After all all I wanted was him in my life. Him to stay in my life. We had hung out every Thursday, and every other weekend I spent the weekend with him and his new family.

They were all really nice people. I actually felt happy for the first time in my life. My mom was happy that he was back in my life to. My grades went up, and everything just got better.

I finally had my father back in my life. Everything was how it should be.But a couple of weeks ago, he started getting sick, so he went to the doctors. He had stage four cancer. And then a couple days later he died. He just died.

I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I don't know how I survived without him.

I thought back to my conversation with my best friend Cassey after dad tried to talk with me the first time. "Fathers leave" I had said. And it was true.

He had left me again, only this time it was permanent.

I wish I would of had more time with him. There was so much more I wanted to tell him. So much more I wanted to do with him, but now I would never get that opportunity.

As the funeral ended, I got up and walked to my mothers car numbly.

When I got home, I went straight to my room.

I didn't eat. If my dad could no longer enjoy food, then I wouldn't either. Weeks passed, and I stayed in my room not eating. Finally my mom to me to the hospital, where they tube fed me. I had given up. I didn't want to live. I begged God to just take me. There was no point in staying on Earth any longer.

Finally as I closed my eyes, I followed the white light, and at the end of it was my father. I ran into his arms.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jan, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
355
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
514

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.