Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Flash-Fairy Tale - Deviants & Red, Horned Dragons
Flash-Fairy Tale - Deviants & Red, Horned Dragons
Unlisted

Flash-Fairy Tale - Deviants & Red, Horned Dragons

PietroschekAndre M. Pietroschek
3 Reviews

Deviants & Red, Horned Dragons

Humorous Minimalism & Flashy Fiction © Andrè M. Pietroschek, all rights reserved

It was the age of fairy tales in the wonderful kingdom of Deviancy RT. Long centuries of joyful productivity and happiness were only rarely disrupted by the craven deeds of the wicked. Yet now once again it had come to this.

Two evil advisers had convinced the beloved king to accept a 'political-marriage' between the virgin and the knightly Horned Dragon. The nobles of Deviancy RT, just like the vassals and commoners, found nothing wrong in a sign of trust. Though they were, alas, wrong.

Evil had arranged for a virgin who would be all but harmless. Necessarily, as the enormous costs and efforts to keep any evil teen a virgin for years were nearly indescribable. And knowing of the compulsive do-goodhearted attitude of Deviancy RT, Evil could connive at its scheme.

So it came to be that the heroic Horned Dragon of Deviancy RT, a unique specimen of his kind, was lured into a sinister trap spun by his fiancee the Evil Virgin. Long had the fiendish Frigid schemed to thwart the plans of the Evil that had dared to force her into a nunnery.

And when she had found the old Grimoire she had discovered a way! She would sacrifice the most powerful good soul in all the land to bargain with a Demon Prince. She planned to sacrifice the honored Red Horned Dragon.

Deviancy RT had long lived in peace. And still, in this fierce crisis, the people of the realm did not falter. On the contrary, the best heroes and heroines of the Land arose to rescue the good, loyalist Dragon from the bewitching Virgin.

And so an epic journey began and a mighty quest awaited the heroic souls of Deviancy RT. Many challenges had to be overcome, plenty of grisly monsters had to be neutralized...

… Until finally, the four greatest heroes and heroines of the Land found the evil Virgin and interrupted her Satanic Ritual. Freed from the wicked magic, the Horned Dragon himself delivered the false fiancee into the prison she deserved, the dragon's stomach!

The Land having been pacified, he decided to marry a Horned She-Dragon and waited long hours until the first eggs began to crack and the future of Dragonkind was secured for Deviancy RT. And they lived happily ever after, until this author is merely another fantasist and a liar! ;-)

THE END

Author Notes: The modern version exists thanks to helpers who are left unmentioned.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Pietroschek
Andre M. Pietroschek
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
10 Jun, 2016
Words
407
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
3.0 (3 reviews)
Views
3,530

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.