Please register or login to continue

Register Login

For Friday 5th November 2021
For Friday 5th November 2021

For Friday 5th November 2021

AquariusAquarius

‘It is essential for the wise ones in your midst that they stay centred in the knowledge that Earth life, always has been and to this day is but a school, a place of learning – no more and no less. Everything that happens there does so for some wise higher reason and is part of the lessons humankind, individually and collectively, is taking part in at any given time. If you don’t understand the reason why something is going on, do not be too shy to probe into it and ask some questions. Alas, there’s no point in looking for valid answers on the outside. In particular this applies to what your world’s old religions and the mass media for a long time have constantly been pumping into the ethers.

‘Wise ones refuse to pay attention to any of it. They prefer turning to their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within. That’s everybody’s built-in lie-detector who is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, naturally also your world. That’s why your inner guidance knows the answers to any question you may ever wish to ask. If the answer doesn’t come straight away, turn to something else and get on with it. After a while, probably when you least expect it, what you want to know will come to you intuitively and your feeling world will tells you that this is the truth. This is the most reliable and only truly trustworthy teacher and guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and will never lead you astray.

‘For as long as you consider humankind’s earthly existence from a merely material perspective, what happens there is likely to appear to be random and haphazard. That, however, is by no means the case. Everything is well organised and brought into manifestation with the greatest precision on the physical plane by wise ones in your world’s inner spiritual counterpart. Although on the outer plane it frequently does not look that way, everybody’s earthly existence has always unfolded in an orderly and highly organised manner.

‘From the moment every human being who takes part in life on the earthly plane for the first time, is placed like a train on a track. It’s a journey that for everybody starts with the first degree of Aries. From there each one of you steadily progresses by one degree per year through all signs and houses of the zodiac. Round and round you move, without ever being aware of what’s happening to you. Each new round starts with fiery Aries, the point of all beginnings, and ends with watery Pisces. The Fire signs are dedicated to the development of creativity, on three different levels, and the Water signs to that of humankind’s emotional nature. As soon as one round is finished, you automatically move to the next one. Each round takes every one of you forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary spiral and consists of experiencing earthly life, slowly but surely on a somewhat higher level.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Nov, 2021
Words
511
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
389

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.