Please register or login to continue

Register Login

For Monday 8th November 2021
For Monday 8th November 2021

For Monday 8th November 2021

AquariusAquarius

‘That which is gained from each lesson at any given time is the most vital aspect of your evolutionary journey. This is why you have to take part in experiencing the material world as a physical being, in your present lifetime and all previous ones. Being educated in this manner is compulsory for every human spirit/soul. And it’s for wise higher reasons that each one of your earthly sojourns only lasts for a predestined length of time and then you are allowed to return to our realm. This is your true and eternal home from which you emerge at the beginning of another lifetime and go for a period of rest and recuperation from the stresses and strains of your earthly existence, whenever another one has run its course.

‘During your periods of resting here, you gather strength for your next earthly explorations. Because you are aware that without further ones you will never reach the end of the earthly school of life’s curriculum, as soon as you feel you have recovered sufficiently you want to start planning your next lifetime there. So you consult the wise ones in charge of you about where and with whom it would best be spent, to help your earthly self to grow in wisdom and understanding as much as possible. Pushing forwards like this is worth you while, because when you have at last reached this establishment’s goal of having evolved into Christed one, in your own right, your energies will have become so refined that you will be able to continue your studies on the next higher level of life. As soon as that one has been dealt with sufficiently, you will be ready to explore the level that comes after that one, and so on and so forth. A high and holy destiny awaits every human being, independent which developmental stage someone’s lower earthly self has reached at any given time.

‘And every time one of you has reached the end of their present lifetime, one of our Angels of Death or Transformation, as we prefer to call them, takes your spirit/soul, the essence of your being, to a group that’s right for the energies you by then have developed. That’s where you stay until you are ready to re-emerge on the earthly plane in the guise of whatever role you yourself have chosen for your coming lifetime. This is how every one of you is constantly moving forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary spiral and simultaneously with it that of the whole of humankind and your world. On every occasion when your energies are right for the next higher group, you move on and join them. A fresh set of spirit friends and helpers then takes you under their wings and supports all your endeavours, as much as they are allowed to, just like the previous groups.

‘As always, you consult with the wise ones of your new group about your next lifetime and start planning it. They advise you and only if what they suggest sounds good and promising to you, you agree. And because love is the Universal main law and even though being educated in the school of life is compulsory, nobody ever forces you to do anything. At all times you have freewill. To encourage you to develop a mind of your own, you are allowed to make your own decisions about anything that comes your way. ¬Up to a certain point and within limits, God and the Angels help you to create whatever is to your liking. Even if, during the early part of your earthly education, in some of your lifetimes you should desire inventing ever more sophisticated war machinery. God and the Angels will provide you with the ideas of bringing it about.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Nov, 2021
Words
633
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
316

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.