Please register or login to continue

Register Login

For They Know Not What They Are Doing
For They Know Not What They Are Doing

For They Know Not What They Are Doing

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Nine

There’s None So Blind . . .

Part Five

The young and inexperienced spirit/souls and troublemakers of our world at present are still lost on the material plane with their greed for money that promises to buy them masses of earthly possession, high standing and what from their spiritual view looks like ‘power’. Each time they come mind, be of good cheer and send them a kind and loving thought. You can afford to do so because you know that in one of their future lifetimes they too will have evolved into old and experienced spirit/souls like you and I at present. When their turn for redeeming their karmic debts has come, the way we are doing now, won’t they be surprised to find themselves at the receiving end of the suffering they are currently inflicting upon us and our world? As likely as not, they too will then have no idea of what is hitting them, the same as many in our midst.

Our world’s present spiritual youngsters will then have to redeem their karmic debts at the hands of another generation of young and inexperienced spirit/souls who will then inhabit the world in which our youngsters will have reincarnated. This will bring yet another vast evolutionary circle to its natural end and close. This brings the following that’s been with me since my childhood days to my mind: ‘Gottes Mühlen mahlen langsam, mahlen aber trefflich fein!’ or ‘God’s mills grind slowly but they grind exceedingly fine’. The earliest known use of this expression is by the third century Greek philosopher Sextus Empiricus, who wrote: ‘The mills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind small.’

I knew that this means that although justice may come slowly, it will surely come eventually. But only when I found out about the presence of Universal law of cause and effect, or Karma, and how it affects all forms of life everywhere, therefore also us and the Earth, I understood at last why God’s justice works this way and how it comes about. Once again knowledge provides me with power. It empowers me to conduct my life so that in due course, as soon as the last one of my karmic debts has been paid, nothing but good and desirable things will return to me because of what I have been sending into our world for a long time.

What a lot of difference knowledge and understanding makes! From struggling in the darkness of falsely believing that what has presently befallen our world is because of some dark and unknowable force ‘out there’ somewhere, known as God, who constantly hovers over every one of us and our world to bring the suffering and destruction that still are rampant in many of its parts. The knowledge we possess by now has the power of taking us into the light of understanding that this is by no means the case. In truth every one of us is personally responsible for creating the present misery in the course of many lifetimes, long ago when we were as young and inexperienced spirit/souls as those of the troublemakers of our time.

If you tell someone that this is the case and they respond with: ‘How could I have done that? It cannot be true!’, tell them to listen to what you have to say. It could only come about because the likes of you and me, during the earliest past of our earthly education, enjoyed causing suffering and distress to those around us. We did this because we did not yet know that humankind’s earthly existence has always been controlled and run by God and the Angels. The Angelic hierarchy is in charge of us and our world’s development on all its levels. Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes, nonetheless they rule our world and conduct each one of us from the spiritual background of our existence. And that will forever continue.

But to get to the heart of the matter, it’s necessary to reach out a bit further. Every human being once started its existence as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s Great Light. This means we are children of the Highest and therefore co-creators with God. Because of this, with every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of bringing something into being, creating it. Everything is in God and is part of God, the highest as well as the lowest, therefore also in us. That’s why everybody’s evolutionary journey has to start with getting to know the darkest and most evil aspects of our nature. Alas, it takes many lifetimes before we become aware of what we have been doing to ourselves during that educational phase.

But there is no need to despair in humankind! Every one of us eventually reaches the point when our higher God or Christ nature begins to stir from its slumber. The spiritual wisdom and knowledge that then keeps on coming our way, together with the necessary understanding, are the gifts with which God and the Angels at a certain point of our development place the rudder for steering the boat of our life and destiny in a direction that’s to our liking. Being allowed at least a certain amount of control is our hard earned reward.

With the passing of time ever more of us were reaching a sufficient degree of spiritual maturity to handle any spiritual knowledge entrusted into their case responsibly and unselfishly, without seeking material benefits and personal glory. That’s why God and the Angels for some time have been sharing steadily increasing amounts of their wisdom about how their presence has always affected all manifestations of life on the earthly plane and forever will continue to do so. It is an instrument of peace and they are willing to place it into the care of all those who are ready to receive it and know how to use it for transforming Mother Earth into a more pleasant and peaceful place. For this task they need our help as much as we need theirs. The only thing they require from us is that, during our meditations, prayers and quiet times of reflection, we tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into their frequencies, ask for their help and wait until it comes to us intuitively.

In my view, knowledge and understanding are the two most precious gifts the school of earthly life is waiting to bestow upon on every one of its students. Understanding why first and foremost we need to forgive ourselves for any kind of suffering that ever came our way, enables us to take charge of our life and destiny. I agree with Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, who said: ‘Any fool can know. The point is to understand.’ The only way I could ever take things on board was through understanding them. It they make sense to me and my inner guidance, through the worlds of my feelings responds with: ‘This is true, you know!’

Let’s return for a moment to the working of God’s mills. Why is it that, even though this saying has been with us for such a long time, our world has to endure its present predicament? If we had grasped earlier how the Universal law of Karma have always affected all life, wouldn’t it look very different by now? No need to shed tears over this, as it clearly wasn’t meant to be. The age of truth has at last brought us the key, in the form of understanding, for unlocking the door to humankind’s self-inflicted suffering. With its help it’s up to each one of us to bring this sad chapter to its natural end.

This key opens our inner doors about the secret of why things are the way they are and why our world at present has to endure such a difficult position. How about changing our planet into a more peaceful and beautiful place for everything that shares it with us? By first looking towards ourselves and sweeping in front of our own door. We cannot change other people, only ourselves and our attitude towards them. We are not young Gods in the making for nothing. The time has come for proving our worth.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Jun, 2020
Words
1,394
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
435

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.