Please register or login to continue

Register Login

For Tuesday 9th November 2021
For Tuesday 9th November 2021

For Tuesday 9th November 2021

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

‘While you are taking part in the lessons of the earthly school of life, for a long time you do not yet know that you are personally responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions. You are as yet unaware that in due course you will have to live with the consequences of whatever you have created during the early parts of your education. This is because God’s perfect justice sees to it that the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma, in due course returns all of it to you and that in somewhat strengthened form. This is because what you did earlier on fed into the streams of your world’s consciousness and they are either light or dark. Whatever is sent there becomes enriched by whatever else has fed into that stream’s energies. This is what in due course returns to every one of you.

‘When as a result, in one or the other or maybe even several future lifetimes, bombs are raining from the sky on the place where you live and you get buried in the rubble of destroyed towns, cities and the properties they contain, your own and surrounding ones, wise ones do not curse the other side and consider them to be their enemies. They know that’s not what anyone truly is. It’s merely God’s perfect justice returning to them that which they sent into their world in previous lifetimes. That’s how the balance of everyone’s spiritual account is eventually restored through the suffering that someone has to endure. With this, another circle of experiences closes.

‘Wise ones understand the wise higher purpose that earthly life serves for all human beings who at any given time are taking part in it. They know that what’s happening there at any given time is by no means nothing but an illusion and that the earthly plane is a place of learning, a school for God’s children of the Earth, and that’s what every human being is, without exception. Earthly life is part of the great evolutionary journey which, in the course of a great many lifetimes on that plane, takes every one of you time and again through complete rounds of experiencing every sign and house of the zodiac.

‘The only ones who are lost in an illusion are those who are of the opinion that they are at home on the earthly plane. For as long as someone believes that the teachings of your world’s old religions are literally true, they cannot help being convinced that humankind’s earthly existence is a one-affair, at the end of which every one of you is snuffed out like a candle and that no trace of you remains. Wise ones know that such beliefs are false ones. Having left them behind, departing from the earthly plane to them does not leaving their nearest and dearest behind. Getting closer to the end of their present lifetime is not something that looms ahead as being hard and painful, but an experience to be looked forward to and enjoyed. And that does not mean they are wishing away what’s left of this lifetime.’

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Nov, 2021
Words
525
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
786

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.