Please register or login to continue

Register Login

For You
For You

For You

why_nowwhy_now
1 Review

Dear you,

I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Even though we have been friends for a handful of months, I feel as though we have been friends forever. I feel like we can talk about anything, serious topics or not.

Over the past few months we have been getting to know eachother personally, we have eachother on social media, we talk about our personal lives and it is great. My long lost best friend.

So on that note, Gracey, this is for you.
Gracey,
You are loving, caring, and probably the funniest person I have ever met.

We have amazing conversations and I feel like I have known you for a lifetime. Sure we may overshare with eachother but thats okay lol. That is what makes our friendship so special. When we first met, we clicked instantly.

I am so glad that we met and hopefully we can meet in person one day (fingers crossed). I hope that when you read this you know that I am here for you no matter what and I hope you have a good day or night (whenever you are reading this)

ILY <3

- C

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
why_now
why_now
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
20 Oct, 2021
Type
Words
192
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,119

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.