Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Lollipop_56scorp
1 Review

I watched the peaceful sky. It was a deep blue, the type that lulled you to sleep. Small snowflakes swirled around me, landing on my red cheeks. I breathed in the fresh air, relishing the complete and utter silence.

I was admiring the fact that everything around me was so...insignificant. The world was a big place, filled with good and bad, illusions and lies, traps and fire. What if there was something beyond? Something better? Something after? Something that none of us will ever grasp?

Nobody realizes what is the most precious thing in the world. We cave out our home, digging for riches. Rubies and diamonds, coal and crystals...but none of us realize that, in the end, nothing really matters.

Time is the most precious thing. You can do many things with it. Change the world. Improve yourself. Heal yourself. Spend time watching, like I do.

Nobody realizes that we waste time and our life.

Nobody realizes how small we are, in a big, big, cruel world.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
7 Jan, 2020
Words
170
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
1,095

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.