Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Friend Request
Friend Request

Friend Request

why_nowwhy_now
1 Review

My name doesn't matter....but, hi!

Nice to meet you. Just a warning before we become friends.

I have depression. I have trust issues.

So, the chance of me not trusting you, closing you out, or questioning you....is pretty high.

Another thing, I’ve been hurt many times by people I thought I could rely on. That I thought I could trust. What that means is I have my ways with things. Meaning the way I am used to doing certain things is how I am going to do it.

More about me, I am fourteen years old, I have two siblings, and I am the middle child.

I don’t have that many friends. Why? Drama, and people spreading rumors about me the more I let them in.

Bullying/being picked on and teased has been an ongoing thing in my life. One thing I’ve noticed about a lot of people is that when they ask if you’re okay when you are crying or just obviously not okay, and you smile and say “I’m fine, thanks”. They believe you, and move on with their day as nothing happened. Why? Why ask if I’m alright if you know I’m not?

Does a smile really fool people THAT much?! Some say yes, some say no.

Oh, one of my biggest pet peeves is when you finally decide to tell someone what is going on. Even the depressing stuff. Then they say, “I get it” or “I have gone through the same thing” when you know for a fact that they DON’T get it and the chances of them going through the same thing are pretty low.

Why are their chances low?

THEY have friends, I don’t

People are happy to see them, not me.

THEY are loved, not me.

They LOVE how they look and their life, I don’t.

So, I want you to make your decision VERY carefully. Make sure you’re ready for every fight, tear, question, and doubt.

And here is one more thing, if you are friends with people I hate...be ready to either say no to this friend request or to hear stuff about your friend(s) you never knew.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
why_now
why_now
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Jan, 2019
Words
363
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
1,825

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.