Please register or login to continue

Register Login

From ‘Christmas 2021 : The Truth’ - Parts 1 and 2
From ‘Christmas 2021 : The Truth’ - Parts 1 and 2

From ‘Christmas 2021 : The Truth’ - Parts 1 and 2

AquariusAquarius

The Truth, Nothing But The Truth (1)

Today is the 4th December 2021 and it’s the day of a New Moon. My inner guidance told me a while ago that this was going to be a good time for launching the final part of my Aquarian writings. Let me explain why it should be so. The first reason is that the number 4 is ruled by Uranus, the co-ruler with Saturn, of Aquarius. The Aquarian age is the age of truth and that’s why this is winging its way to you. Another main reason is it being the day of the New Moon in Sagittarius, when the Sun and Moon are conjunct and together influence everything in our world. The energies of the sign where this happens each month, are flowing from the Highest levels of life onto the earthly plane with renewed strength. Sagittarius is the mutable Fire sign that’s dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties.

Religious institutions of all kinds are under the rulership of Sagittarius and its mighty and expansive planet Jupiter. It is also the zodiac’s sign of the storyteller and the conman. The wilder, more outrageous and less credible the story tells our world, the better. A good storyteller never allows the truth to interfere with spinning an interesting yarn that holds it listeners spellbound. Every one of our world’s legends bears witness to this craft. The trouble is that, wherever Jupiter’s energies are involved, gullibility rears its ugly head and gladly creates ever more problems for the listening earthlings. It’s been for a wise higher reason that every earthly self, in the course of many lifetimes, simultaneously pays attention to the drives and urges of its lower nature. Our earthly self is then so gullible that it quite happily believes just about anything comes its way. And because something was written a long time ago and those who bring it say that it’s literally true, it must be so. We accept it and for a long time it becomes our Gospel truth.

It takes a long time before we find out that none of heard, read and saw ever was really true. Yet, when we have become sufficiently evolved and the scales are at last falling from our eyes, we recognise with great clarity that stories like those of the Bible were never meant to be taken at face value and that they are most certainly not literally true. We realise that higher esoteric meanings have always been hiding behind their surface words. And that leaves us in no doubt that the only one in the whole of Creation, who really can save and redeem us, is none other than every one for themselves.

For along time each one of us has been nailed to the cross of not understanding. The cross was not invented by Christianity; it is the oldest symbol known for humankind’s existence on the earthly plane. Not knowing who and what our Creator really is, who we truly are and what kind a relationship every human being has always had and forever will have with its Creator, has kept us nailed to this cross for long enough. Let’s take to our wings and together discover the truth. I believe there is no point in searching for it in just about any of our world’s existing religious teachings.

The older one of them is, the more likely its tales have just about nothing in common with what really happens to us earthlings. The initial part of our development consists of many lifetimes taking part in the lessons of the earthly school of life. That’s how every one of us has always been occupied with their own evolutionary journey. Slowly but surely, we are constantly moving forwards and upwards on our own evolutionary spiral, as well as that for the whole of humankind and our world.

‘Ever more of us are becoming aware that the Aquarian age the age of truth. The deeper we penetrate into this age, the more God and the Angels wish to release us from the chains and shackles in which our world’s old religions kept us, but only for a predestined length of time. The Aquarian age offers each and every one of us true freedom that consists of the ability to believe what our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, tells us is true. Never mind what ancient tomes that came into being a long time ago, to this day are trying to convince us that every one of their tales is literally true, when in fact they are nothing of the kind. They never were and never will be. Their higher esoteric meaning has always been hiding behind each story’s surface words. And that applies in particular to the life story of the Master Jesus.

For a long time, I have not believed anything at face value that comes before me. I want to know why things are the way they are. That’s why, with the passing of time, I have learnt to pay ever more attention of how my inner guidance, the wise one and living God within me, reacts to anything. I only accept and take on board as my spiritual property anything to which it tells me, through my feeling world, that it makes sense and to which it responds with: ‘This is true!’ That alone has ever been shared with you in my writings.

But please do not ever take my word for anything that comes your way from me. Be a wise one and follow my example and pay attention to how your inner guidance reacts. That’s your built-in lie-detector and everybody has one of their own. Only when it tells you, through the world of your feelings, that what’s before you at any given moment is right and true, then that’s what it is for you – even though it may not yet be for anyone around you. Do not allow other people’s beliefs to discourage you. Having found this, it is more than likely that you are destined to evolve into one of our world’s healers and bringers of light, a pioneer and wayfinder that others may wish to follow.

Maybe you can help those around you to discover that there is such a thing as being guided by the wise one living God within, that everybody has their own who is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, including you. That’s why it knows the way of all things and can supply you with a true answer to any question you may ever care to ask. It’s the only truly reliable and trustworthy teacher and guru, who will never lead any one of us astray because it is part of everybody’s own nature as well as everything else that exists in the whole of Creation. This is how it comes about that it knows the spiritual background and the true intentions behind everything that, at any given moment, is happening on the earthly plane.

* * *

The Truth, Nothing But The Truth (2)

Now let’s take a closer look at the energies of the year 2022, the one in progress that will soon have reached its end. the 4th December For the whole of this year our world has been under the influence of a triple dose of Master vibration 22. There are two of them: 11 and 22. 11 = 1 + 1 the masculine outgoing energies of the Great Father of all life. 22 = 2 + 2 the passive receptive energies of the Great Mother. The treble dose of Her energies, now that this year has almost reached its end, with this part of my writings wishes to leave us in no doubt that Her love and wisdom, in spite of what’s been happening on the earthly plane, has definitely returned to us.

Most helpful of all has been the triple helping of Her energies, aligned with the 0 – zero = the circle of Eternity. And that’s why this Christmas the Divine spark of the Universal Christ’s light in ever more human hearts and souls has woken up sufficiently to be able to bring forth, each from deep within their own being, its characteristics of love and wisdom, sincerity, honesty and truth with ever increasing strength. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, this year are delighted to attend the birth of the true Christ child. In ever more of us it has developed to full strength, grown from the tiny spark that once was placed in our heart at the beginning of our education in the earthly school of life.

In the course of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy with its all-male Deity, the qualities of love and wisdom, sincerity, honesty and truth were ever more withdrawn from our world. This happened for the wise higher purpose of teaching our world their value. From their beginnings many years ago, the Aquarian writings never left our world in no doubt that they are returning with steadily increasing strength. This applies in particular that which is before you now. It’s the gift of the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, who have always remained inseparable, in spite of what the old religions told us about who rules our world.

However, none of their false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions were destined to be believed by the people of our world forever. This is clearly shown by the fact that for quite some time the higher esoteric meaning and truth, which for a long time had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the old religions’ teachings, are coming ever more to the fore of humankind’s consciousness. The Aquarian age is the age of truth when ever more of it will become known in our world.

The fixed Air sign Aquarius is dedicated to the final phase of the development of humankind’s mental capabilities and the ability to understand. Saturn and Uranus are its co-rulers. Saturn’s energies are the keeper of the gates to the Aquarian freedom. The planet represents the stern and undeviating aspect of the Great Father/Mother. From every one of their offspring they demand complete self-control and self-mastery by the time another one of us has reached the first part of their education as a young God in the making that consists of many lifetimes spent in the earthly school of life. Only then will it be safe to release us into the greater freedom of increasingly higher levels of the spirit realm. It’s the iconoclastic power of the Uranian energies that eventually assists us and our world to shake off the chains and shackles with which the beliefs of the old religions kept us tied to the cross of believing that earthly life is all there is to every human being’s existence. The truth is helping us to shake them off and that creates the necessary space in our consciousness for the religion of the Aquarian age.

There is only one religion,
The religion of love and wisdom, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Dec, 2021
Words
1,925
Read Time
9 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
498

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.