Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Eight
Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Eight

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Eight

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Tokyo’s POV

The car ride is silent until we get onto the highway.

That’s when she starts breaking down. I stop at the local 7/11 to get her chocolate and 2 pints of ice-cream. Cause I totally know what the hell I’m doing.

She eats her sweets in silence occasionally feeding me some.

I stop at the vacated beach I see to the left. Storm sniffs and feeds me some more ice-cream, she already ate all three chocolate bars. I recline her front seat and hold her. Only for her to start crying again.

“Hey, no no,” I whisper, “please stop crying,” I kiss her head.

She raises her face and kisses me. I brush her hair out of her face without breaking the kiss.

“I’m a mess,” she whispers into my ear, “but I love you,” she finishes.

I kiss her in response, “I love you more,” and I kiss her again.

With no hesitation.

Noah’s POV (oh well this is new)

I see Zack and Niko holding hands as they walk home from school.

“Noah you good?” Riley asks, “You seem lonely like lonely,” he moves his hips back and forth as I slap him in his head.

“You wouldn’t do that to Niko,” he frowns

“Because he’s in love with me,” she answers sarcastically.

“This is your stop Zack,” I mutter.

He kisses Niko goodbye and slaps Riley’s ass.

I turn to see Niko laughing, my face heats up and I smile at her.

She smiles back at me and pulls me down to get on my back.

“Really?” I ask.

“Mhm,” she takes a whiff of my hair, “strawberries,” she mumbles.

Riley looks at us with a pale expression and studies Niko’s face buried in my neck.

He gives me a skeptical look, and I shrug. Niko holds onto me tighter as a small smile forms onto my face.

Tokyo’s POV

Storm and I enter the house to see Niko crying and Josh kissing her forehead. A small smile forms on my face. Niko turns to see me and hugs me. Tightly.

“What happened Ko Ko?” I ask her gently.

She looks up at me as I wipe the tears from her eyes, “Joshie said,” she starts, “Dad said he loves me,” she finishes.

I look up at Josh and see his face stained with tears along with a smile on his face.

“We need to talk to him about some stuff alright?” I ask her.

She nods and drags Noah upstairs with her.

Storm gives me a knowing look and goes into the kitchen to get wine with three glasses.

She pours us all some wine and glups hers down.

“Storm and I saw in her email evidence of you cheating,” I say with my voice small.

Joshua’s face turns pale and Storm’s already stained with tears.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers, “I’m so sorry,” he repeats

“It’s true,” I shake my head, “sleep on the couch tonight,” I mutter.

I look over to Storm and see that she is halfway through the wine bottle. I take it from her and look Joshua in the face.

“Why?” I ask him but sweep Storm into the bedroom before he has a chance to speak.

Niko’s POV

I’m shuddering. “Can you please get me a blanket?” I ask Noah with a frown.

He winks at me, “I’m your blanket,” He opens his arms out gesturing for a hug.

I get ready to tackle him but end up tripping over wire and I land right on top of him.

He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his face.

I stare into his deep blue eyes, as he stares into my hazel eyes.

He makes his way to my lips until the door opens and I quickly push away.

Riley looks at me then Noah multiple times.

“Harper’s back home and she bought some Nacho’s,” he mumbles, “we’ll leave some for you,” then he closes the door back.

Noah waits five minutes before locking the door. I meet his gaze and then quickly look away. He pulls his shirt off and get on top of me.

“Noah,” I start but he already started kissing my neck, “Noah I’m with people,” I tell him.

He freezes and looks up at me, “People?” he asks, “as in plural?’’ he asks as I nod.

I said too much.

“Who?” he looks straight into my soul, “Who?” he asks me again

“Zack,” I mumble

“I won’t tell anyone about the other person,” he whispers into my ear before kissing it.

I hesitate, “Riley,” I whisper.

He stops what he’s doing, “Nothing’s going to change between us,” he says in a low voice and starts kissing me again.

Harper’s POV

Everyone at the dinner table seems to be in a bad mood except Noah, Niko, and I.

“The soup was amazing,” I tell mom. She looks up at me and smiles then goes back to her untouched food.

“What did you do after school Harp?” I hear Niko ask me as she wiggles her brows.

My face heats up, “Were you with Maaaaasoonnnnn?” she strains and doesn’t stop wiggling her brows.

“Whose Mason?” Josh and Dad look up from their food to ask me.

Dad gives Josh a glare which makes him go back to his bowl.

“Her boyfriend,” Niko answers matter-of-factly

“Is his last name Lopez?” Josh asks carefully. I nod and he turns his attention to Dad, “you could trust him, his dad is my vice-president pick,” he mutters.

Dad looks him straight in the eyes, “Gives me a better reason to be overprotective,” he turns back to his food.

Mom gives him a Why-do-that-in-front-of-the-kids-look, but he shrugs her glare off.

Josh drops his spoon in the bowl, “Noah take the three amigos upstairs please,” he says holding his head.

Noah nods and drags all of us up the stairs.

Josh’s POV (I guess he matters Lmao)

“Did you honestly have to say that in front of the kids?” I ask Tokyo as he takes a sip of his wine.

“Did you honestly have to cheat?” he asks me in reverse, I wince, “you hurt me and Storm,” I look over to see Storm holding her head as tears fall from her blue eyes.

He slaps his hand on the table, “Do you know how much fucking hurt?” he yells at me.

I look up to his hazel eyes, and see tears streaming down his face, “I love you guys,” I start, “and I’m so so sorry,” I say in a near whisper.

“Sorry isn’t enough Joshua,” he yells at me, “sorry isn’t fucking enough when you leave the house every damn day Storm and I are going to think you’re in someone’s fucking bed,” he yells louder.

“The kids,” Storm warned him

“I’m sorry,” he mumbles. He raises his hand, but Storm steps in the way before he could slap me.

She lets out a loud cry as Tokyo stands there in horror. I spin her around to see a big red hand mark on her face.

“You’re okay,” I whisper to her. I look at Tokyo who has started crying again.

“I’m sorry,” I hear him whisper before he takes off into the room.

Author Notes: muchos arigatos mon petit pois
Enjoy c:

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
2 Feb, 2021
Words
1,207
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
494

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.