Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Four
Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Four

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Four

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Riley's POV

"hi, summer and Lou," I said with a friendly wave as Drake, still distancing Niko from Zack, stepped aside.

"Niko you remember the person that could've been our dad and Summer," I say to Niko with a smile.

She rolls her eyes and embraces Summer and Lou with hugs.

"Even if he was our dad I was gonna ship him with Summer," she smirks, "we both know you guys have something going on," she winks

"So help me God I will tell your parents what you and Drake did before we got here," Summer deadpans.

Ko Ko dramatically gasps, "are you threatening me?" she puts a hand on her heart, "I'm suing," she says with a British accent as Drake smirks at his phone screen.

"Who's Jen?" Noah asks picking at his screen

"Noone," Drake mumbles shoving his phone back quickly into his pocket, "I have to go baby bye," he leaves quickly slamming the door.

"He is so cheating," Zack says, "right Brittany?" he asks pointing to me

"Right Tiffany," I replay twirling my hair around my finger.

Niko's POV

"If you both don't stop talking I will shove my foot up your asses," I say to them glancing there way

"Heather cheer up," they say in bratty voices.

I roll my eyes. "You don't have to tell me he's cheating," I say after smacking them both, "and stop acting like I didn't know. And Noah please for fucks sake stop looking at my ass," I half yell at them all.

I storm up m room with zack silently tailing behind me.

"Okay Mrs. Grinch," he says laying on my bed, "what's wrong?" he asks.

"What's wrong is me sucking at relationships," I start, "what the fuck is wrong is that Once upon a time he use to look at me like that, what the fucking bloody hell is wrong is that now Noah looks at me like that and what in the bloody margarita fucking hell is wrong is that-" I catch myself.

He cannot know I'm in love with him.

"Go on tiny," he says, "we are best 'mates for a reason,"

"-I'm in love with someone," I say after actually breathing.

"Who?" he asks while hugging me.

I feel my face turn red, my blood boiling. I look up at his olive skin with dark green eyes like a forest, and his soft pale lips.

"Noone important to you," I say pushing away gently

"Whoever the hell is important to my cynical mean ass straight up closed off mate, is important to me," I rants, "If it's Riley that's hot and if it's Noah even hatter and damn if it's a close friend that is porn," his eyes meet mine as I quickly look away.

"Don't lie to me,"

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Cause the person is me."

Author Notes: Alr Alr Alr, I have some explaining to do for me and you. School. But tu m'as manqué mes jolies. I’ll post again next week then post everyday for my jolies. Love you all.
I totally would forhead kiss you but I’m not Emma Chamberlain so instead I’ll just kick you in your no no square tell you to man and and say love you. So yh
Bye
#BlackLivesMatter #LGTBQ+

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
26 Jan, 2021
Words
476
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
415

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.