Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Six
Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Six

Giving Up on Not Giving Up Chapter Six

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Harper's POV

I knock on the door as I push my glasses up onto my face. I hear muffling and giggles before the door opens.

I see a girl open the door with a huge grin on her face, "I'm Nikko," she starts, "must be Harper," she turns around and throws a pillow at the guy who isn't Riley. She gestures for him to come over.

"This is Zack," she says happily

"Her boyfriend," he adds.

"Shuttup," she groans

“you said you loved me five minutes ago baby,” he whines.

“That was five minutes ago baby,” she says kissing him.

I glare curiously at Riley in the back. He seems…left out.

“School time,” he says happily, “Tokyo and dad are gonna kill you Zack,” Riley grins.

“No, they won’t,” he corrects, “they love me and my ass,” he smirks, “you do too,” he winks at Niko and Riley.

Their faces turn hot pink, while I have a puzzled expression on my face.

“Where the hell is, she?!” a loud mad depressing voice booms from downstairs, “I’m going to fucking kill her,” he shouts.

Nikko’s face goes pale as does Zack’s.

“The fuck you’re not,” Noah’s loud voice booms.

“Then help me get her back,” random’ s voice hisses.

“It was her choice to leave you and you know it,” he says sternly, “none of us liked you anyway,” I vision Noah smirking, but I get knocked back into reality with loud footsteps banking the corner.

Niko’s POV

Drake pulls me away from Zack and pins me against the wall. I quickly turn my face away before he tries to kiss me. Instead, he steps on my toes and my face faces him. Then, he kisses me. I push him away to see Dad and Josh standing silently behind him.

Josh pulls Drake by his collar, “Leave our daughter alone,” they hiss.

Drake quickly runs away as Noah races up the stairs.

He embraces me in a hug, “I’m sorry Ko ko,” he sighs squeezing me.

“It’s fine,” I mumble into his chest, “you smell nice,”

“For you,” he winks at me as I stick my tongue out.

I look in Zack’s and Riley’s direction and glare. They did nothing. I then look into Harper's direction and see she’s on a verge of tears. I hug her tightly, “I’m okay,” I whisper. Knowing that it isn’t true.

Storm’s POV

“Baby you seemed stressed,” Josh says studying my face, “Thought I was running for President,” he smirks.

“It’s just work,” I lie, “new clients,” at least that’s the truth.

I turn around to face him, he quickly props me up on the table and kissed me.

He carries me to the room and lays me down on the bed.

“I’ve missed this,” he whispers into my ear. Before I could respond, the door opens.

Lou stands there with his face pale, jealous, and shocked.

Author Notes: HOPE you Enjoyed this story, please recommend, favorite, and review I wanna hear all your opinions and comments.

My week was rough so I decided to make it better for me and you. I've been simping all week over Kio, Nessa, Jaden, josh, Charli, and Addison.
I was a mess.
I still am.
Bye, my pretties I may be typing up a storm for you today. No pun intended.

#BlackLivesMatter #LGBTQ+

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
30 Jan, 2021
Words
483
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
442

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.