Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Giving Up on Not Giving Up *Finale*
Giving Up on Not Giving Up *Finale*

Giving Up on Not Giving Up *Finale*

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Riley’s POV

Noah won’t stop hugging Niko. I can’t blame him; we are all scared. But his hands keep dropping to her waist.

We hear a loud smack; Niko jumps and starts crying. Noah holds her waist tighter with his face in her neck.

I shift from side to side on the carpet floor. The door opens and Zack stand in front of the door. He stares at Niko and Noah, the pulls her away from him.

“What’s your problem?” Zack hisses at Noah, “Stop holding her like she’s yours,” he lifts Niko up and carries her to her room.

I give Noah a sympathy look and follow them.

Storm’s POV

I can’t stop crying. Joshua can’t stop holding me. He put ice on the slap mark and kisses my forehead.

“Can I see if Tokyo’s okay?” I ask him as he wipes the tears falling from my face.

He hesitates but nods. I take some ice cream but stop in my tracks, “Joshie,” I start, “I forgive you,” I kiss him gently and make my way to Tokyo.

Tokyo’s POV

Storm opens the door slightly, “Can I come in?” she asks, I gesture for her to come.

“Brought some ice cream,” she sits next to me on the bed, “you can’t beat your self up about this,” she hands me the ice cream and takes my hand. “You didn’t mean to do it,” she tells me in a low whisper.

“I hurt you,” I eat my ice cream

“It’s hurting me more knowing that you’re mad at yourself,” she looks at our matching tattoos, “I forgive you and Josh now you just need to forgive yourself and him,” she assures me.

I pull her onto my lap and touch the red mark on her face lightly. She winces. I look into her eyes, “I love you,” I whisper into her ear.

She kisses me in response.

I hear a knock on the door, “Who is it?” I ask before Joshua emerges.

“Came to make sure she was alright,” he mutters, “can I sit?”

“We’re married, aren’t we?” I smile and tell gesture for him to sit next to me.

He sits next to me on the bed and puts more ice on Storm’s face. She frowns, “cold,” she mumbles.

I take his free hand and rub my thumb gently over his knuckles. Josh looks in my eyes, “I’m sorry,” I hear him whisper, “it was a mistake I called it off,” he mumbles.

I gently rest Storm on the bed and climb on top of Josh.

“I forgive you,” I whisper into his ear before kissing him.

“I totally would smile right now but my face feels like it’s falling off,” Storm smirks.

I feel Josh snort, but I don’t let him break the kiss.

Author Notes: Shout out to all who've read the series. Please review and I'll see you in my new series called Outcasts.
Enjoy!
muchos arigatos mon petit pois
#BlackLivesMatter #LGBTQ+

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
2 Feb, 2021
Words
466
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
561

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.