Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Good News On Covid-19 At Last
Good News On Covid-19 At Last

Good News On Covid-19 At Last

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Seventy-Two

Humankind’s Natural Herd Immunity Is Increasing

The following came to my attention two days ago: ‘The article ‘Confounding’ from 16th September that Covid may have already peaked in many African countries hints that there may be natural immunity in African countries where Covid-19 has settled down. This is likely to be true, and not just in Africa. If the evidence is closely examined, up to half of the worldwide population may have natural immunity. In none of the natural ‘experiments’ of Sars-CoV-2 exposure within a closed group has the infection rate risen above 50%. In Lombardy, a study of 5,484 individuals, who had been exposed by close contact with an infected individual, were tested for antibody positivity, with 51.5% testing positive.

‘This hints at pre-existing natural immunity in the population. This has been convincingly demonstrated, with a study in Nature showing that 35% of a population cohort using historical samples had demonstrable CD4 T cell activity against Sars-CoV-2, never having been previously exposed to the new virus.

‘The implication is that 35%-50% of the population is naturally immune, and up to 25% antibody prevalence is being approached in some areas of the world, 17.5% in London. We could already be approaching 75% immunity in those regions, well within the estimated 60%-80% needed for herd immunity. So, where death rates have settled to historical norms, this would be explicable by natural immunity. We may be closer to the end of this pandemic than we think. Prof Moin Saleem, University of Bristol

‘During the past six weeks we have received good-quality information from Chicago, Heidelberg, Bari, Israel and Iran demonstrating that low blood levels of vitamin D lead to an increased risk of Covid-19 infection, and high risks of severe or fatal disease. From Spain we have received the result of a randomised controlled trial demonstrating that vitamin D, in its part-activated form calcidiol, given to 50 patients on admission to hospital with Covid-19 pneumonia reduced the need for intensive care from 50% (in the control group) to 2% and eliminated deaths.

‘This information must not be ignored. It requires attention and action in the UK now. We must boost our blood levels of vitamin D, especially as we have reached mid-September, and at our latitude the production of vitamin D in the skin will have come to an end for 2020. Dr David Grimes, Langho, Lancashire

From ‘Covid End Closer Than Thought Possible’

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covid-end-closer-think-153507215.html

The next day the above was followed by another item of good news. Here is an extract from it: ‘Local lockdowns have been imposed because infections are deemed dangerously high, but research by experts at Oxford University suggests as many as half of the ‘positive’ tests relied upon could actually be false. This is because the current test is so sensitive it can pick up dead and harmless viral particles that are shed once the infection has passed.’

From ‘Doubts About Corona Virus Testing’

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1331999/UK-lockdown-coronavirus-test-leeds-middlesborough-tynside-corby?fbclid=IwAR0vS3fQNTBpML3vNtiStQohUaix5RLs2sn0_sQbAJqq5HaqjmPLdTRbMT8

And what follows now was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me through the White Eagle Lodge’s calendar September 2020: ‘Never think that you could have avoided the things in your life or changed them. This applies to your present lifetime as much as all previous ones. The Great Architect of the Universe has designed a great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, therefore also you and your world. Within the great plan there are millions of smaller ones for the worlds that by now have come into being. And every one of the world plans contains many even smaller ones for every species and even tinier ones, one for the group spirit/soul of the animals and individual ones for every human spirit/soul, who ever took part in the earthly school of life. Many of them by now have left that plane and are exploring the higher levels of their existence.

‘All plans have always been co-ordinated to work together for the highest good and the greatest joy of all life, wherever it manifests itself, in keeping with the great plan of constantly providing for every one of its worlds and everything that dwells upon them with steadily increasing strength and beauty. Light and truth are added in the case of human spirit/souls to help them grow in wisdom and understanding of themselves, the world around them and their Creator.

‘Nobody can release you from the hell which you yourself created, in your present lifetime and all previous ones. Heaven and hell are states of consciousness and not places that anyone ever went to. No-one can save and redeem you or bring about the state of Heaven, Paradise or Nirvana on your behalf. It’s up to each and every one of you to create such a state of bliss for yourself and also your world. It will have been reached when honesty and truth are your world’s supreme rulers and peace has come to it. The latter days of the law will have arrived when at last the only things the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma returns to each one of you and your world only that which is good, right and beautiful.

‘If that sounds like a mammoth task, there is no need to be afraid. You are not alone in this enterprise and you never will be. Unbeknown to you, God and the Angels have always been with you, but to encourage as much unfoldment as possible, they do not interfere unnecessarily with anyone’s life. Their assistance has to be called for, without asking no help can come to any one of you. And no teacher or guru exists anywhere who can truly be relied upon. Independent of what anyone may tell you, they do not exist in the outside world.

‘Everybody’s intuition = in-tuition is the long promised and awaited world teacher. If you wish to make the spiritual progress that is every human spirit/soul’s birthright, learn how to tap into the guidance of your own inner teacher, the wise one or living God within. That is the only truly trustworthy guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question you may ever care to ask, who will never lead you astray or tell you an untruth.’

21st September 2020

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Sep, 2020
Words
1,073
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
532

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.