Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Greater Miracles You Shall See
Greater Miracles You Shall See

Greater Miracles You Shall See

AquariusAquarius

Wise ones, who wish to be released from the duties of their earthly education, appreciate that it is essential to make every effort to grow spiritual wings and learn how to fly on them. This is no longer difficult with the help of the spiritual wisdom that is now flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. However, no-one can be discharged from the duties of earthly life until every last item of their Karmic debts has been paid. Part of this are the karmic, i.e. emotional ties each one of our relationships created in previous lifetimes. They need to be dissolved through a better understanding of ourselves and those around us, the purpose and higher meaning of everybody’s existence. Forgiveness is the natural result of this kind of knowledge.

Our spiritual ledgers in the great book of life has to be balanced and that can only be done when we willingly accept and deal with whatever it take to pay all our Karmic debts in full. Regardless of the fact that although many things in earthly life on the surface of things frequently appear as if the Universe were dealing us some kind of castigation or retribution. In truth, the underlying reason for everything that is happing here is invariably of quite a different kind. It takes place because of the law of Karma, which more than anything else is a law of opportunities that knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences and reactions to all our actions.

We do well to remind ourselves frequently that the Universe loves us and that with the help and the will of God all things are possible, and that miracles and wonders can and do happen at every moment of every day. It’s just that sometimes we have to be willing to co-operate in practical and down-to-Earth ways, to help it along. When all is said and done, the law of Karma is part of the love of our Divine parents. It is the law of love and that knows nothing of punishment. All it does it does is teaching, so that we may grow in wisdom and understanding and our consciousness expands. For this reason each new lifetime brings for all of us many possibilities for resolving any outstanding issues we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, as well as for healing relationships, redeeming ourselves and making good the harm and suffering we once cause for ourselves and others.

These truly are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather they will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to this the grandest spectacle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, it shall be done.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Jun, 2020
Words
639
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
435

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.