Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Guardians And Caretakers Of Mother Earth
Guardians And Caretakers Of Mother Earth

Guardians And Caretakers Of Mother Earth

AquariusAquarius

Is There Any Need For Praying? – Part Three

Guardians And Caretakers Of Mother Earth

Through withholding something for a certain time the Universal Forces are teaching us its value. And in the course of six thousand years of patriarchy, it was the wisdom of the Great Mother that withheld the knowledge of Her presence from us and our world. That’s why it has taken so long to discover that the law of life is love and evolution, evolution through love and that means constantly moving forwards and upwards on the great spiral of life.

The evolutionary pathway of every human being, without exception, starts at the point of spiritual infant- and childhood. Because we do not yet know any better, it’s all right for us to irresponsibly exploit, abuse and squander Mother Earth’s precious resources during this stage of our development. However, in the course of many lifetimes every one of us learns through their own experiences and through them slowly grows into spiritual maturity and adulthood. Realising our mistakes of the past, we are then able and willing to make good where we once sinned and seriously work on redeeming ourselves as one of our planet’s guardian and caretaker.

On the inner level we are all one and there is no separation between anything. The ultimate goal of our earthly education is to evolve into a healer and bringer of the spiritual light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, so that the Highest Forces of can use us as one of the channels through which it can flow into. This how, with the passing of time, ever more of the darkness of ignorance of our world dissolves. And that’s how every one of us in the end develops into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves, our race and our world.

This is necessary because all of us are not only responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions and our own spiritual wellbeing, but also of that of those around us and our whole world. Should that sound like too much of a burden to carry and downright scary to you, bear in mind that each one of us is a young God in the making, who is serving their apprenticeship on the Earth. The material wellbeing of every lifetime rests in the hand of God and the Angels because it is decided by the Karma we brought with us from previous lifetimes and the life lessons we have agreed to take part in.

Be that as it may, the great plan for the development of our race provides for every eventuality. And anyone who has evolved sufficiently is ready for the role of caring for our planet. Its first requirement is living as a good example that others may wish to follow. This means refusing to make excessive demands on Mother Earth’s precious resources and recycling as much as possible. Another part of it thinking of ways that help those around us to grasp that exploiting, robbing and wasting her treasures is no longer part of humankind’s earthly curriculum.

Everybody eventually reaches the point when they are required to make good where they once sinned against our planet and doing everything in their power for its healing. I hope I shall be forgiven for using and paraphrasing my favourite quote from Ecclesiastes: ‘In earthly life everything happens in its season and fulfils the wise higher purpose of teaching us something. And in the fullness of time, they – God and the Angels – are seeing to it that all things in our world that to this day are evil and dark, ugly and wrong, in our view, evolve into something that is good and right, beautiful and filled with light.’

As Mahatma Gandhi once said: ‘The Earth has enough for everybody’s needs, but not everyone’s greed.’ The more of us are doing their share of making our dreams of a peaceful world a reality right here and now, the sooner the spending of endless millions on weapons of destruction stops and they are used for feeding the hungry.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Feb, 2019
Words
682
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
916

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.