Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Has Anybody Seen My Old Friend?
Has Anybody Seen My Old Friend?

Has Anybody Seen My Old Friend?

AquariusAquarius

The New Golden Age Of Spiritual Freedom

Has anybody seen my old friend Abraham?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems that the good die young,
Because when I looked around, he’d gone.

Has anybody seen my old friend John?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems that the good die young,
Because when I looked around, he’d gone.

Has anybody seen my old friend Martin?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems that the good die young,
Because when I looked around, he’d gone.

Didn’t you love the things that they stood for?
How they tried to make our world a better place!
With my whole being I know that
They didn’t come for nothing.
None of their efforts were wasted because by now
The time is no longer far away when our earthly existence
Has freed itself of hatred, violence and warmongering,
Deception and exploitation of the masses by
A minority who is pulling the strings behind the
Scenes of our world, thinking that their greed is enough
To provide them with the power of ruling our world.
The Coronavirus outbreak is part of the process of
God and the Angels showing us that they,
With the help of the law of love and evolution,
Are the only ones who have ever truly
Ruled our world and that
This will forever continue.

Has anybody seen my old friend Bobby?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
Yes, I can tell you where all our friends have gone.
They have returned to the world of light,
Humankind’s true home,
Where they are safe and secure.
From there they have always been supporting
And showing us how each one of us can
Do their share of creating the new golden age
Of spiritual freedom and plenty for everything
That shares our planet with us.

Richard Holler
Edited by Aquarius

And have you by any chance seen my beloved best friend of sixty-eight years and husband of almost fifty-five of them, who departed from earthly life at the end of January 2020 and is known to some of you as the Courtjester or Scriptorius? Only joking! Rest assured that he’s alive and well in the spirit world and enjoying its greater freedom. That’s what Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy and many other well known people, who left this plane before and after them, have been doing all along. The spirit realm is humankind’s true home from which we all emerge at the beginning of each new earthly lifetime and to which we return when its end comes round. There is nowhere else for anyone to go.

And what about Heaven and hell? They never were places anyone goes to, but represent states of consciousness that we create for ourselves and those around us. We are good at bringing about hell on Earth for as long as we are unaware of our true nature and that, because of God’s Universal laws, everything we send into our world in thoughts, words and deeds unerringly finds its way back to us, either in this lifetime or a future one. Divine justice is so perfect that for a long time it’s hard to imagine for our earthly selves. Any bread cast on the waters of life returns to us and that not necessarily through the same people. This also applies to that which is harmful and evil. God’s justice never errs and as soon as we have grown strong enough to cope with what comes our way, our next lifetime finds us at the receiving end of the suffering we once inflicted upon those around us.

During the early stages of our earthly education our thinking and behaviour patterns are based on beliefs of which we like to think that they are based on the truth. But in the fullness of time, our Christ nature stirs from its slumbers. It dawns on us that the high and holy destiny of evolving into a Christed one in our own right is in store for every human being eventually. We then realise that there will never be anyone who waves some kind of a magic wand to save us and redeem every one of the sins we ever committed, because we ourselves are the only ones who can do this. We wake up to the fact that the story of the Master Jesus’ life is but a legend. Its metaphors and symbolisms represent the initiations every human being experiences in the course of their long evolutionary journey.

Jesus is the symbol of everyone’s own God or Christ nature. For a long time the Divine characteristics of our nature are asleep and hidden deep within our own being. No-one will ever sit in judgement over us and there will be no judgement day. Upon arrival in the spirit world, we rest and recover from the stresses and strains of our most recent earthly existence. Hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, we then take a good and honest look at how we performed in the course of all our earthly lifetimes. Only when we feel that our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with the redemption of some more of its karmic debts, does our spirit/soul decide where, when and with whom this should be attempted.

In consultation with various other Angelic groups, our wise ones find the right slot for us. Even though we are making the most of what’s left of our freedom in the spirit world, we are good and ready to withdraw from it for another spell. After all, it’s what we want because without it no progress is possible for any earthly self’s travels up its personal evolutionary spiral. For each one of us this journey consists of bringing forth, everybody from deep within their own being, and work on developing the characteristics of our true eternal God or Christ nature.

Our earthly personality is left behind each time we return to the state of being nothing but spirit/soul. Stored in our soul memories, this part of us waits to be picked up again at the beginning of our next earthly lifetime, should another one be needed to complete our compulsory earthly education. During our times in the spirit realm, we are well aware of what happens on the earthly plane and that enables us to provide those who are struggling to cope with its events with the necessary spiritual support. What we are not allowed to do is working on changing anyone’s earthly personality. But we are always there and can be called upon at any time of day or night. There is no such thing as darkness of any kind in the world of light.

The age of Aquarius is dedicated to group consciousness, friendship with all life and above all honesty and truth. These concepts are the gateways into a new golden age that is ahead for our whole world. Abraham, John, Martin and Bobby have been part of various groups of spirit guides. The members of all groups are constantly working very hard on behalf of humankind and it’s good to know that they and also my husband have joined one of them. Our spirit friends and helpers are doing their best to help all of us on this side of the veil that separates their world from ours, whenever we ask for it.

They are delighted to intuitively show us how to work our way through the final stages of humankind’s rebirth – or rather rediscovery – of its higher God or Christ nature. Through this Mother Earth is also transforming herself into a more pleasant and peaceful planet that will eventually radiate nothing but healing and goodwill into the whole of Creation. I have applied for a place in one of these groups, so I can continue to serve my apprenticeship as a young God in the making by supporting you, when my time of departure has come.

All groups are working hand in hand with the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle. They are executors of God’s great plan of life and in charge of the development of everything that exists in the whole of Creation on all its levels. They have always passed their instructions to the lower ranks of spirit guides and helpers. They in turn have only ever been allowed to present to our world that which is in keeping with the great plan of life and what we are therefore ready to digest and understand. Nothing in our world ever happened perchance, by accident or was a coincidence. The same is true for anyone’s departure from the earthly plane. Only when the purpose of our lifetime has been fulfilled, one of the Angels of death takes our hand and we are allowed to go home.

It makes no difference whether in our present lifetime we found fame and fortune or were completely unknown. Once our earthly personality has been shed, we are all the same. And everything that occurs in the course of any one of our lifetimes can only take place because it represents the harvest of the seeds we ourselves once sowed, either earlier during this lifetime or in a previous one that took place a long time ago. All is part of God’s great plan of life and the billions and trillions of small plans for every human being within it.

And whenever one of us leaves this plane, irrespective of how it comes about, the departed one most certainly is not dead but merely has moved into a different dimension of life. It’s just that one of the Angels of death has freed that person’s captive spirit/soul from the prison of existing as a material being in a world that, with the passing of time, became ever more materialistically orientated. Isn’t it a wonderful relief to find out that in truth every human being, including Abraham, John, Martin, Bobby, my husband, therefore also you and me, are eternal and immortal spirit/souls who can and will never die?

Recommended Viewing:

• ‘Has Anybody Here Seen My Brother Abraham?’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpWLoUgPx_8

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Jun, 2021
Words
1,731
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
350

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.