Please register or login to continue

Register Login

"I Got a Long Term Plan With Short Term Fixes"
"I Got a Long Term Plan With Short Term Fixes"

"I Got a Long Term Plan With Short Term Fixes"

Broken_HeartedPhoenix
1 Review

Love

For the longest time I thought I was alone. And no one was ever going to save me. Never in a million years did I ever think that I was going to find someone who could fix me and take away the pain. But he came. He came for me when no one else did. He saved me from drowning in all the pain. He made me whole when I was only half. He was there for me even if I was never there for myself. He is who makes me who I am today. And without him. I'd be lost forever. He has there for me when I need it most. He has protected me from the darkness within my soul. He is the only one who can save me from the soul of my source of fear.

I once believed that no one could ever save me. But now I realize how wrong I was. I realize now that even in the darkness, you have a chance. You have a choice if you want to be safe. Whether you want to be healed or if you want to face it on your own. You are who you decide to be in the world. And you have the right to save yourself and be who you are. And no matter how lost you are, just remember that you will always be free.

As long as you believe.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Broken_Hearted
Phoenix
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 May, 2021
Words
239
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,010

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.