Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Hoping And Dreaming
Hoping And Dreaming

Hoping And Dreaming

AquariusAquarius

The Universe’s hopes, dreams and aims in truth are our own. The realisation of this in the end encourages the small and frightened earthly self to gradually surrender every last shred of its selfishness and fears, as it merges ever more with its Highest Self, the Christ Spirit. Each time this happens for one more of us, the story of the resurrection is coming true. It can take a long time, sometimes decades, for the lower self to die on the cross, the oldest symbol of our earthly existence, until the Christ Self can finally take over its whole being. Its Spirit then rises from being incarcerated and entombed in the atoms of another human physical body. As its cells increasingly fill with the Christ light, they are restored and regenerated to normal healthy functioning.

This is how the ancient prophecy that a being would appear in our world, to heal everybody’s wounds, make good our sins and save us all, at last comes true and is fulfilled. The Age of Aquarius is going to bring us ever more of the revelations of God’s truth. From the evidence it has already provided us with it is clear to see that the long promised healer, saviour and redeemer is the Christ Spirit in every human heart and the heart and soul of our whole world. It could never have been a man by the name of Jesus, a Christed one, half God and half human, just the same as we are.

George Eliot wrote: ‘Our finest hope is [our] finest memory.’ I believe that by this she meant the shedding of our lower earthly nature and reawakening into the awareness of who and what we truly are and always have been: part of God, at one with God and the same as God – nothing but goodness and light. To me, this in a nutshell is the meaning of the Master Jesus’ dying on the cross and his subsequent resurrection. Someone wrote to me the other day: ‘I am silent in the face of your in my view negative references to Jesus in your writings. Were you there?’ My response was: ‘In reply to your question, the one who is writing through me, my Highest Self, in whom we are all one, said: ‘No, you were not there, because the events described in the Jesus legend never took place in the realities of Earth life. If they had, you could have been there.’’

Wikipedia has the following to say about the Jesus legend and the New Testament’s gospels dedicated to it: ‘A gospel is an account that describes the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. The most widely known examples are the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, but the term is also used to refer to apocryphal gospels, non-canonical gospels, Jewish-Christian gospels, and Gnostic gospels. Christianity places a high value on the four canonical gospels, which it considers to be a revelation from God and central to its belief system. Christianity traditionally teaches that the four canonical gospels are an accurate and authoritative representation of the life of Jesus. But more liberal churches and many scholars believe that not everything contained in the gospels is historically reliable. For example, according to Linda Woodhead ‘the gospels’ birth and resurrection narratives can be explained as attempts to fit Jesus’ life into the logic of Jewish expectations.’

What is so terrible about accepting that the Jesus story is a legend, when something much more beautiful and profound, kind and loving, simple and realistic – as well as yes, down to Earth –, is on offer in exchange for the weltering in the gore of the Jesus tale? To appeal to the public and capture people’s imagination, it was painted on a vast canvas in the style of the great classical tragedy tradition of Greek antiquity. This is not surprising because the writers were Jewish people who were steeped in the Greek culture. You don’t have to take my word for it that God’s truth really is hidden behind the words of the Gospels. I recommend the reading of ‘The Jesus Mysteries’, in this context especially pages 229-231. See the link at the end of this paragraph. Ask the wise one within you whether any of what is written there as well as in my jottings is true and right for you, and pay careful attention to its response.

If you, my dear reader, are one of the Doubting Thomases ‘out there’, I have a few questions for you: ‘Are you seriously interested in finding God’s truth? Do you wish that our world should become a more peaceful and enjoyable place for all, where the people of all nations live together in peace and harmony, where exploitation, greed and over-consumption, violence and crime are no longer known? If you do want these things to happen, welcome to the club of the believers that with the help and the will of God and the Angels anything can be done. The only condition for joining our fellowship is the love in your heart for all of humankind, our world and its Creator and the Angels, who bring us into being and take us out of it, and between these two states of existence take good care of us and try to make our earthly existence bearable.

And if you would like a confirmation that what I am telling you here and in any other part of my writings is true, again consult with your inner teacher, the living God within, the Christ Spirit. This is the only guru in the whole of Creation who knows the answer to all our questions and doesn’t charge anything for its services. From ‘The Milk Is White’ comes the following warning: ‘It is important to be aware that there are many souls incarnate who are misguided, because they have not yet overcome their selfish desires and present themselves to us as Gurus and Masters and seek our allegiance and all that entails. Others have the spiritual knowledge but because they do not live that knowledge mislead themselves into using it for selfish purposes. Hence independent thought is very important. ‘By their actions you may judge them’ and ‘Beware the priest who is also a businessman’ is wise counsel to keep in mind.

‘There are others who, with the best of intentions, try to convince us that the texts on which they rely are the only true one. Sadly this ignorance demonstrates a lack of understanding of the Truth. Some present for our acceptance and salvation what may be likened to a beautiful bonsai – a plant whose shape is contrived, whose roots do not probe deeply and whose branches are low and do not reach into the ethers. Whenever we are making any choices we need to be aware that a rope incorrectly knotted is difficult to undo.’

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Aug, 2020
Words
1,154
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
558

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.