Please register or login to continue

Register Login

♦ Horror Writing Prompts ♦
♦ Horror Writing Prompts ♦

♦ Horror Writing Prompts ♦

Lollipop_56scorp
2 Reviews

So here we are again. Writing prompts. Hope you have fun with these horror prompts. Remember, any idea is good! Don't give up and keep making beautiful artworks!

♦ Horror Writing Prompts ♦

Running out of ideas? And craving for something scary? Here's a few horror story ideas to get you started!

  • A girl goes missing in the woods and her parents find only a decrepit and scary doll left behind. They soon learn that the doll is actually their daughter. And she’s alive.
  • A man wakes up in a coffin next to a fresh dead body.
  • A doctor performs the first head transplant — things go wrong.
  • A woman wakes up with no eyes or no mouth.
  • A woman wakes up in an abandoned prison that she cannot escape.
  • A deceased grandma’s old doll collection comes alive.
  • You're scrolling through the pictures on your phone. You notice a new one: it's of you sleeping.
  • "He's been dead for ten years," said the little old lady, looking at you with concern.
  • She grabbed the hilt of the knife and pulled it out of her chest. She tilted her head and smiled. "Was that suppose to hurt?"
  • You have had a strange feeling for a few days now. Today you’ve been feeling very energetic and tired at the same time. You sit, exhausted and full of energy, at your desk. Your arm has been itching. It’s killing you now. You look at your forearm and see it for the first time. Something is moving under your skin. It is shifting around. Your muscle spasms and you realize there are dozens moving toward the surface.
  • The man leans into you. There is a dark red almost black color to the whites of his eyes. He is so close his nose is almost touching your nose. You can feel his breath when he says, “We all have it in here. We are all infected."
  • "Can I see my yearbook photo?" "Honey, why are you wearing a long white dress and Halloween makeup?" "Mom, that's not me." "Then who is it?"
  • A man inherits a European chateau from a rich relative he never knew existed. When he and his wife get there it quickly becomes evident something in this house never intends to let them leave.
  • "Macy, look behind you."
  • "A madhouse?" "Yes. That is where he is."

Thanks for reading! Hope it helps!

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Mar, 2019
Words
399
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
2,265

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.