Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Do Human Spirit/Souls Develop?
How Do Human Spirit/Souls Develop?

How Do Human Spirit/Souls Develop?

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

No newly born human child in your world is an unwritten slate or an empty vessel waiting to be filled. Far from it! Because the memories from all previous earthly lifetimes of that person are stored in the subconscious part of that tiny being, from the moment of its appearance on that plane they are influencing its behaviour in everything they do. The learning that will be gathered in the coming lifetime will be stored in the next layer of soul memories, as soon as this one has run its course. The gifts and talents, which by then could have taken many lifetimes to be developed, are going to become noticeable quite soon in every new one.

Humankind’s existence consists of an uninterrupted flow that will never end. At the beginning of each new lifetime your earthly selves once again pick up all of their soul memories. They contain whatever had been learnt in all of them at the end of your most recent lifetime. The whole bundle is once again picked up when next your earthly self enters another lifetime. And so on and so forth. The best thing of all is that each one of you is an eternal student who is never going to stop learning.

The knowledge of these things places the power into your own hands to steer the boat of your destiny and to influence your life’s river to flow in a direction that’s to your heart’s desire. Because humankind’s evolutionary journey is such a hazardous one, none of you is ever just left to their own devices on the earthly plane. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of them is constantly observing the movements of every earthling. On the whole they are allowed to just get on with experiencing your world and reacting to it, each in their own sweet way. Only when things are in danger of getting out of hand are your Guardian Angels allowed to step in.

Childhood and youth are the time when each one of you brings forth, from deep within their own being, the gifts and talents you have brought with you from previous lifetimes. They may have already taken many lifetimes to develop. That’s why you brought them with you in the hope, that maybe during this lifetime it will be possible to bring them to full flowering. Because of this you have come onto the earthly plane through parents who have similar inclinations and therefore are likely to help you develop your gifts some more. The gifts and talents that become noticeable quite early on, even from babyhood, have not been inherited from your parents; they are your own.

Adulthood is the time when such gifts and talents move ever more into the foreground of your consciousness. First they are flowering, then begin to set fruit that can eventually be harvested and then stored for the winter of your life.

Old age is the winter of your life. If you have developed your gifts and talents through using them, as much as possible and this way developed them some more, your earthly personality will be able to feed itself from the fruits are stored in your spirit/soul’s consciousness. This also prepares you for your next earthly lifetime, should another one be needed.

It takes a long time until you become aware that every one of you is personally responsible for every thought, word and action that’s released into your world. Divine justice is perfect and its law of cause and effect or Karma ensures that it will forever remain this way, in the whole of Creation and therefore also on your planet. That’s why whatever one of you sends into your world, during the early stages of their earthly education, returns to them in later lifetimes when their spirit/soul has matured sufficiently and its earthly self therefore is capable of coping with whatever comes its way.

This is how it comes about that first every one of you is on the giving end and enjoys nothing more than handing out suffering to whoever comes within their reach. In later lifetimes they find themselves on the receiving end of what they once so freely and thoughtlessly handed out to those around them. Eventually, everybody gets to know both sides of anything that is ever likely to happen on the earthly plane. Because of this the love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, demand that each one of their beloved children of the Earth has to take part in every one of the earthly school of life lessons. The most important one is being familiarised with the nature of suffering, as explained above.

Being educated in the earthly school of life is compulsory for every one of you. Nonetheless nobody ever forces you to take part in anything. It’s of your own free will and choice that you spend one lifetime after another on the earthly plane. But each time your spirit/soul arrives in our world, the spirit realm, at the end of another earthly lifetime, you realise that no spiritual progress will ever be possible if you just stay there. That’s why you consult with the wise ones in charge of you about the educationally most beneficial way of spending your next earthly lifetime.

This is how, time and again, you apply for another one. And that continues until eventually the earthly school cannot teach you any more, because you have sufficiently taken part in every one of its lessons, from the giving as well as receiving end. Congratulations! This means you have matured into an aspiring healer and lightbringer. You are ready to share the learning of all your lifetimes with as many as possible of those around you.

So you start bringing the light of a better understanding of what earthly life truly is about. It’s nothing more or less than a school, a place of learning, and every human being in the course of many lifetimes is obliged to take part in all of its lessons. That’s why time and again you have to experience the lessons and energies of every sign and house of the zodiac. Round and round you travel on a steadily higher level of education.

It will interest you that every one of you has been gifted, in some special way which allows them to play a significant role on the stage of the grand theatre of earthly life. As many as possible are meant to contribute to easing the present difficult situations that cannot be avoided because your world is changing, step by step, from a predominantly materialistically oriented place into an entirely spiritual one.

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 May, 2022
Words
1,120
Read Time
5 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
497

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.