Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Will The New Order Come About?
How Will The New Order Come About?

How Will The New Order Come About?

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

Love : The New World Order – Part Three

The Eye That Never Sleeps

Know that God and the Angels, as well as whole groups of spirit friends who are at all times willing to assist you with everything. We are with you, all the way and we shall never leave you. We could not if we wanted to, because we are part of you and you are part of us. And yes, a new world order is in the process of being born, inspired, guided and protected by the Highest Forces of life, and nobody else! All those whose earthly minds are tuned into our frequencies are receiver/transmitter stations for bringing our ideas into your world. They are shown intuitively what kind of contribution they can make and we notice with gladness that their numbers are constantly increasing.

Tales about agendas and resets are part of the age-old tested and tried propaganda methods of your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. Their basic approach, throughout the ages, has changed very little, as can clearly be seen from following: Paul Joseph Goebbels, 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945, the German politician was Minister for Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. As one of Adolf Hitler’s closest associates and most devoted followers, he said: ‘If you tell a lie that’s big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. However, such a lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from its political, economic and/or military consequences. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, as the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.’

George Orwell added to this: ‘The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.’ We hope you are not going to hate us for trying to help you find a better understanding of how your world’s present state came into being. Only if you inner guidance, through the world of your feelings, reacts with: ‘This is the truth!’, share the information we are bringing you with as many as possible, so that with the passing of time ever more of you will start peering beyond the ends of their noses. Hopefully, this will enable them to recognise that the present experiences, the same as everything else that ever took place on the earthly plane, serves the wise purpose of teaching humankind the value of something. The pandemic 2020/2021 is an essential part of humankind learning the value of honesty and truth.

Since time immemorial, the Highest Forces of life have been teaching humankind the value of things by first giving them and, after a while, withdrawing them for a predestined length of time. And that could mean a very long time indeed, for example the six thousand years of patriarchy with its all-male religions. That was the period when the Great Mother more and more withdrew the love and wisdom of Her feminine energies from your world. Its reigns were placed into the hands of the masculine forces.

Fortunately, in keeping with your world’s great evolutionary plan, things eventually return and that’s what has been happening in your world for quite a while by now. The Great Mother’s love and wisdom are once again with you and we are among Her helpers, who at all times are willing to intuitively show the way to anyone who requests our assistance. Should someone ask you who we might be, tell them that we are the messengers of God and the Angels from the spirit realm. For a very long time indeed, it has been our task to help humankind find a better understanding of who and what human beings truly are and why they are taking part in earthly life.

The pathway of each one of you, your whole world and everything that shares it with you, always has been to slowly but surely move forwards on an upwards winding evolutionary spiral; this will forever continue. Alas, to this day many have difficulties accepting that God is in everything and everything is part of God, and that means the highest as well as the lowest aspects. God is not merely that which is good, right and beautiful. It’s that part of your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and therefore of you that all human beings in the course of their earthly lifetimes have always been striving to bring forth, bit by bit from deep within everybody’s own being. That which is dark, ugly and evil in your world and your own nature is meant to be overcome and left behind.

Your world exists of an outer and an inner plane. The inner world is the outer world’s spiritual background and everything that exists on the outer plane is created on the inner one. Without us, and all others who have always been toiling ceaselessly and invisible to human eyes, on humankind’s behalf behind the scenes, your world would not exist. There would be no human beings, animal or plant life; there would be nothing.

Our realm is the eye that never sleeps. We are observing what’s happening on the earthly plane by day and night and that’s the only place where the concept of time exists. Because we have no physical bodies we are not in need of resting and sleeping at regular intervals, like you do. And in case some of you are still wondering who is in charge of your world, as well as all others that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation, it’s God and the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the Divine throne. As executors of God’s great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, these beings are the only ones who are truly in charge of anything that exists anywhere. And everything that ever happened anywhere, therefore also in your world, has always rested safely in their loving hands.

That’s why we are saying don’t be discouraged by anything, and especially not your world’s lockdowns. Never doubt that God and the Angels, and all those who are serving them on the lower levels of the spirit realm, are constantly with you. They truly are and will not allow anything seriously harmful to come to you or your world. Stay calm and remind yourself that the darkest hour is always just before the dawn. On your plane this applies literally; it is also true metaphorically speaking.

And what about the promised new world order? It can only come about one way and that’s an extremely simple one. In your world people seem to enjoy creating difficulties for themselves through making things unnecessarily complicated. This is in sharp contrast to our realm. All truly great ideas are simple and everything here is that way. One of the best examples of this is God’s Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. Its justice is perfect and it simply decrees that everything has to return to it’s source.

Establishing your world’s new order is just as straight forward. All of you together are endowed with the power of bringing it about and the best contribution any one of you can make is to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. As your younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind, they are entitled to your help – the way the youngsters of any good family are. Having been created by God and the Angels, that’s most certainly true of humankind.

* * *

 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Jan, 2021
Words
1,276
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
606

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.