Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Believe In Angels
I Believe In Angels

I Believe In Angels

AquariusAquarius

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

Abba

I share this dream.
How about you?

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘I Believe In Angels’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOAyOqi_KyE

The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary development of every manifestation of life in the whole of Creation, including you and me, the whole of humankind and our world. Most of us who are presently taking part in earthly life have been doing so in many previous lifetimes, without having conscious recall of what happened to them. In the course of our long evolutionary journeys we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings who by now are supporting us from the spirit realm, humankind’s true eternal home, in the role of spirit friends and helpers. Whether we are as yet aware of it or not, every human being on the earthly plane has a certain number of them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference because every one is one of our siblings in the great family of humankind.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the They are hoping to eventually be a source of comfort for all those who to this day feel lost and lonely on the earthly plane, probably feeling trapped because no-one around them shares their interests. If you are in such a position, try to bear in mind that you yourself once chose this pathway because you wanted to take part in the lessons you most urgently required. Everybody in the material world and its inner counterpart is one of the members of the great family of humankind. Everybody belongs to a group of spirit guides and helpers. At all times, they are trying to help us bring forth the best that’s within us, whilst ever more leaving behind that which is still dark, ugly and evil in us and our world.

My inner guidance tells me that Angels have always been with us and that, wherever we may still have to go, they will forever accompany us. They are the eye that never sleeps and who at all times are watching over everything that happens in our world. Yet, only when there is some real need for it, do they ever step in to protect us and stop us from doing things. And that’s the case with our world’s present state because God and the Angels do not want us and our world to suffer unnecessarily. The fear inducing tales of the old religions were carefully designed by them for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth. For long enough have these stories kept us away from discovering that our true home is the world of light, where cold, darkness and especially fear never existed.

That’s what stopped the human race from returning wholesale to the spirit realm in the course of six thousand years of patriarchy with its mass of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. None of them had anything in common with what truly happens to human beings, each time the end of one of our lifetimes has come round. The most reliable teacher and guru in the whole of Creation is our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within everybody. Mine tells me that the end of our world’s present nightmarish situation is drawing closer with each passing day. I suggest that we join hearts and hands and whenever possible turn to God and the Angels, so they can show us the way intuitively and with each passing day bring us a bit more of the truth behind our world’s present state.

And this is how ever more of us are meant to contribute to moving the whole of humankind and our world forwards and upwards on their evolutionary spirals. That’s how every one of us needs to do their share of bringing about, hand in hand with God and the Angels, the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on our planet. All any one of us can do on the earthly plane, in all kinds of situations, is our best, trusting that God and the Angels will do the rest, as they surely will especially when we ask them to. And so together with them, hand in hand like comrades in arms, we move forwards and upwards on the various evolutionary spirals of life. Slowly our own vibrations then change from the heaviest and densest earthly ones into lighter and more rapidly swinging ones. This process of spiritualisation does not only serve our own development but also that of whole of humankind and ultimately Mother Earth. The more of us overcome the downwards drag of their earthly nature, the more speedily our planet’s development progresses.

Updated January 2022

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Jan, 2022
Words
999
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
539

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.