Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Ideas Like Golden Eggs
Ideas Like Golden Eggs

Ideas Like Golden Eggs

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Eight

Amazing Grace, thank you for allowing us to know that Your realm has never communicated with us and our world by simply telling us the meaning of something. From the beginning of humankind’s appearance on the earthly plane it has been done through myths and legends, allegories and metaphors, parables and symbolisms. Trying to understand them through fathoming out what they may want to tell us and our world You and the Angels always left up to each of us. The way we went about that and what kind of conclusions we came to showed You, more clearly than anything else could ever have done, the degree of our spiritual maturity or immaturity.

It’s good to know that for quite a while this has been changing and that the deeper we and our world are penetrating into the Aquarian age, the more You and the Angels will be communicating with ever more of us directly. This is because Aquarius is a fixed Air sign and the Air signs are dedicated to the development of humankind’s mental capacities. Aquarius is co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Saturn, the planet of Karma, represents the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of our Creator and parents, the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

You demand from every one of us, Your human children of the Earth, that when the end of our education in the earthly school of life draws close, we are in command of our whole being. The energies of Saturn, in the course of many lifetimes, are teaching us self-discipline and self-mastery. Saturn is the sole ruler of Capricorn, the cardinal Earth sign in which highest achievements are potentially possible for every human being. However, they can only come about when Saturn’s demands have been complied with and we, with the help of self-discipline, have mastered the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature. Without this, we shall never be released from having to take part in the earthly school’s lessons and set free to start exploring the next higher level of the spirit realm’s greater freedom, unencumbered by a physical body.

The Saturnian demands are the keepers at the gates into Aquarian age’s spiritual freedom. Saturn is the planet of Karma. It belongs to a group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma. They are taking the greatest of care that none of us will ever be able to enter the greater freedom of this age until our behaviour, in thoughts, words and actions, proves that we have achieved complete self-mastery. This means being in control of the lower and lowest drives and urges of our earthly nature.

Uranus, the co-ruler of Aquarius with Saturn, is the planet of rebellion, revolution and liberation. The Lords of Karma need to be satisfied with our efforts before the Uranian energies can enter the picture and help us, individually and collectively, to shake off the yokes of all kinds of oppression, religious as well as material ones. First in line are the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices with which our world’s old religions have been holding sway over humankind in the course of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy with its pretence of a quite unnatural all-male God-head with it’s teachings that have long been outdated. Their words were never meant to be set in concrete or carved into stone.

The time has come for understanding the old tales the right way and that’s easy when one looks for the higher esoteric wisdom and truth that have always been hiding behind their surface words. The old versions need to be left behind once and for all. Without this it’s impossible to enter the Aquarian freedom. It consists of believing only that to which our inner guidance reacts, through the world of our feelings, with a loud and clear: ‘This is true or not true!’ That’s the voice of the wise one or living God within every human being. It has always tried to communicate with its lower earthly self, to guide and protect us. As for a long time we were unaware of its presence, initially its advice is frequently ignored and that’s always to our detriment.

But eventually we discover our inner guidance and find out that this is the only truly trustworthy and reliable teacher or guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question we may ever care to ask. At any time of day or night, whenever we need its help and ask for it, it shows us intuitively what we are looking for. It is the best lie-detector that ever existed and the best thing about is that everybody has their own built-in one. Thanks and praise be for it. And the deeper we move into the Aquarian age, the more urgent it becomes for all of us to discover this extremely valuable aspect of our being. The best way of brining it to full unfoldment is through constantly using it.

Our inner guidance of the wise one or living God within is clear evidence that You and the Angels always have been and forever will be in charge of us and our world, and that You never left us. It’s good to know that Your realm is the outermost material aspect of our world and that nothing but a thin veil of consciousness separates these two parts from each other. And thank You for allowing us to know that every bird that exists on our side is one of Your messengers whose mere presence contains some kind of guidance for us, Your human children of the Earth.

You have never communicated with us through telling us the literal meaning of anything, but preferred to do so through allegories and metaphors, myths and legends, fables and even fairy tales. Each one of them has always been spiked with symbolisms and higher esoteric meanings, but they had to remain hidden until the age of truth had been reached and that time is NOW.

Divine ideas were always introduced to our world by the Angels in charge of our development like golden eggs. The ideas are like bird’s offspring that so far only consist of minute signs of new life, soon after the mating of its masculine and feminine parents. The ideas emerge from our Creator’s masculine mind through the elements Fire and Air. Fire = creative ideas. Air = the thought processes. They mate with their feminine counterpart of humankind’s earthly existence that consists of Earth and Water. Earth = grounding them. Water = emotional world of feelings, the soul. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation and that’s the storehouse in which the memories of all experiences that were ever gathered anywhere, including every human beings, are stored.

That’s how the Highest levels of life have always introduced new ideas to the earthly plane. Whenever another idea arrives, like a bird’s egg it is wrapped in a delicate outer casing that’s invisible to earthly eyes. This protective cover can only be broken by the creature that’s developed inside the egg, when the time is right that it appears in our world. And that’s decided by You and the Angels, because You always have been and forever will be in charge of us and our world.

You alone know when a certain stage of humankind’s development has been reached, individually and collectively, what kind of bird will emerge from which egg and into what kind of an offspring it will, with the passing of time, evolve. And because You have given us earthlings the right to make up our own minds and choose which way we wish to walk, every idea that You and the Angels ever introduced in our world could either be used for good, right and beautiful purpose or bad and evil ones. It’s not hard for You and the Angels to see what intentions are behind everybody’s thoughts, words and actions. This is the decisive factor that clearly shows You the degree of someone’s spiritual maturity or immaturity.

* * *

 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Apr, 2021
Words
1,368
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
709

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.