Please register or login to continue

Register Login

If Luck Were A Raindrop
If Luck Were A Raindrop

If Luck Were A Raindrop

AquariusAquarius

If luck were a raindrop,
I’d send you a shower.
If hope were a minute,
I’d send you an hour.
If happiness were a leaf,
I’d give you a tree.
And whenever you need a friend,
You’ll always have me.

And when, one of these days one of the Angels of transformations takes my spirit/soul home to the world of light, hopefully soon, I shall be able to support my many friends on the earthly plane much better than I ever could while I was still moving around in a physical body like they still have to. In spite of it having reached the age of eighty-four, I feel much younger these days than I ever did during my earlier days on the earthly plane. It’s really strange sometimes when I look into a mirror and the face of an old lady greets me. And that, to me, is living proof that the spirit/soul that dwells in every physical body is the most essential of everybody’s being. They obviously are running the show of our earthly existence, so to speak.

Because our spirit/soul is part of God, they are eternal and immortal. That’s why they cannot die and never will. Each time our physical body has fulfilled the purpose for which it was created, which is serving as a vehicle for getting around on the earthly plane and that for one lifetime only, it’s left behind. Having attended the earthly school of life’s lessons we once agreed to, one of the Angels of transformation returns our spirit/soul to the spirit realm, humankind’s true eternal home. There we rest and recuperate from the stresses of earthly life and build up our strength for our next excursion there. This continues until we no longer need to take part in earthly life because there’s nothing left it can teach us. Every aspect of our being is sufficiently evolved for moving forwards and upwards on our evolutionary spiral to start exploring the next higher level of our existence. And as I know by now, there is nothing to be afraid of in the spirit realm and much to look forward to, I hope my departure will soon take place.

Updated January 2022

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Jan, 2022
Words
377
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
678

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.