Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I'll Come for You Part 2

I'll Come for You Part 2

By TheForgotten - 2 Reviews

I stared with complete and utter confusion and slight horror at the stranger's eyes. Bright green, just like Liam's.

"I'm-I'm sorry do I know you?" I stutter, the words barely falling out of my mouth.

"I don't think so." He responds politely, he holds his hand out "I'm Finn." Heistantly I take his hand in mine, shaking it.

"Cara" I answer, I know him somehow I know I do.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Finn asks, his right eyebrow raising quizzically. "Do I have something on my face?" he jokes before rubbing his sleeve on his forehead.

"No you just remind me of someone I used to know." I turn away to look at the old lady and the geese once again.

"A lover?" Finn whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my eardrum.

"A fiance."

"Where is he?" I slouched, wanting to disappear.

"Dead." I sat awkwardly "I think I should go." I began to get up from the park bench.

"Wait." Finn calls after me, his hand wrapping around my wrist. I turn back around to face him, his green eyes studying me. Before I know whats happening he leans in closer to kiss me, our lips connecting. In the back of my mind I know it's not right to move on so quickly, but it feels so right at the moment. He pulls me closer by my waist, there's a distinct smell to him like lemons and laundry detergent, like Liam. He pulls away to look at me. "I'm sorry I-" he pauses to take a deep breath "I shouldn't of done that"

"Why?" I tilt my head to the side, maybe this is what I need, a distaction. I have to know him from somewhere, I just can't recall from where.

"Your fiance just died." He explained, his eyes grow dark and sad.

"I have to move on eventually." I retort. But can I move on? He looks up at me his eyes have tranformed from sad to mad.

"In three months? You're going to move on in three months I guess you didn't care about him as much as you said you did then." He whispers angrily, his tone is even scarier than yelling.

"I never mentioned three months..." I state.

"Yeah after you told me he died." Finn answers quickly.

"No I didn't how did you know it was three months?" He begins to fidget.

"Lucky guess." His green eyes stare into mine. "Maybe we knew each other in another life." he suggests.

"Reincarnation? You believe in it?" I ask, hoping he'll confirm.

"Yes." With one word I knew exactly where I knew him from.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheForgotten
TheForgotten
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jun, 2016
Words
445
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,968

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.