Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imagine
Imagine

Imagine

AquariusAquarius

Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged – Part Eighteen

Imagine

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono

The way I understand this life is that every human soul is a receiver/transmitter station designed to bring the illumination and inspiration from the Highest levels of life into the Earth’s environment. Everybody is a conduit of communication through which the ideas of the Universal Life Force, also known as God, are constantly flowing into us and our world. Potentially, we are all its channels. Through John Lennon and his song ‘Imagine’ it provided our world with a truly inspired vision of the new Heaven and Earth in the Aquarian Age.

Born on the 9th October 1940, John Lennon was a Sun Libra, the peacemaking sign of the zodiac. I share John’s vision that in the New Age all religions will go from our world because there no longer will be any need for them. Considering how much misery and suffering they have brought into our world and still are doing to this day, there is every reason to rejoice.

It’s not hard to imagine our world without the religions of the past. There has never been a belief system like the Aquarian one because it brings us the truth about God’s true nature and our own and in this way helps us to become aware of and connect with the living God within ourselves and everybody else. It has been part of God’s great plan of life that the old religions should keep us away from discovering this too early. That’s why they could never be religions in the true meaning of the word.

The law of life is love and the Aquarian religion requires no dogma or creed because it really is founded on love. Love loves for its own sake and has no need for commandments. Loving someone means wanting only that which is good, right and beautiful for them. Love understands all and because of this has no problems forgiving everything. And when we are consciously aware of our oneness with God and love all life like our Creator, ideas of hurting, wounding and/or offending any part of it no longer enter our mind. To conduct our lives in keeping with the new religion, the only thing anyone has to do is being true to their real self, their higher or Christ nature. Understanding the cause of the suffering of our world means nothing but compassion and love for those who are in pain, mentally, physically and spiritually. With kindness and tolerance we then meet those who, in their ignorance of their spiritual nature and the higher purpose of their existence, to this day insist on bringing suffering to those around them.

The highest values of the new religion are the truth and understanding. It wants no-one to believe anything that has neither hand nor foot and insults human common sense by insisting that its every word is true, when quite clearly it is not. This religion requires no book because it is written in every human heart, though for a time only in seed form and in a slumbering state. But the more of us wake up and become aware of its presence, and then conduct our lives in keeping with the will and wishes, hopes and dreams, desires and aspirations of their higher Christ nature, the sooner true and lasting peace will come to us and our world in quite a natural way and as a progression of our spiritual development.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Jun, 2019
Words
686
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
624

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.