Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Imagine
Imagine

Imagine

AquariusAquarius

Imagine

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono

The way I understand this life is that every human soul is a receiver/transmitter station designed to bring the illumination and inspiration from the Highest levels of life into the Earth’s environment. Everybody is a conduit of communication through which the ideas of the Universal Life Force, also known as God, are constantly flowing into us and our world. Potentially, we are all its channels. Through John Lennon and his song ‘Imagine’ it provided our world with a truly inspired vision of the new Heaven and Earth in the Aquarian Age.

Born on the 9th October 1940, John Lennon was a Sun Libra, the peacemaking sign of the zodiac. I share John’s vision that in the New Age all religions will go from our world because there no longer will be any need for them. Considering how much misery and suffering they have brought into our world and still are doing to this day, there is every reason to rejoice.

So, here we are at the beginning of this age and already we are finding a new perception of the spiritual concepts of Heaven and Hell as states of consciousness. Isn’t it good to know that in truth they never were places anyone actually goes to, and that they are states of consciousness which the human soul creates for itself and those around it? The higher and highest levels of life are what used to be known as Heaven. These echelons belong to beings of light – called Angels by some, including myself. Life on the Earth plane all too frequently and easily can be turned into a living hell by anyone.

The hierarchy of the Angels is above everything that dwells on our present level of life. They are responsible for it and bring it into manifestation, without them there would be no life on the Earth plane or anywhere else in the whole of Creation. The sky above us belongs to our world and its perceptions. Complete with the planets moving in their orbits and distant stars twinkling down to our plane, the Earth is an outer manifestation of the higher and highest realities with their much finer vibrations than those of our present level of existence. When our earthly self’s inner eyes eventually open to the awareness of the presence of the Angels, through our contacts with them our own vibrations gradually adjust themselves to the higher ones, until they eventually become one with them.

When each one of us understands the true nature of God and their own, we shall all know that we are responsible for every thought, word and action. No-one will then want to make war any more and peace will reign on the Earth. Aware that we are siblings in the great family of humankind and also of all life, we shall live harmoniously together and each make their contribution towards serving the highest good of the whole race and our world. That indeed is the vision of the Aquarian Age. It is no longer some airy-fairy castle in the air, but slowly becoming a reality, in which each soul must play its part.

The more my writings are progressing, the clearer I can see how, with the help of astrology, it is possible to gain fresh insights into the spiritual concepts that are constantly entering the field of my vision. Many of them have been covered in my writings by now, but if I am allowed to stay around for a while, more is sure to follow. My life’s work is living proof that the answers to all our questions can really be found within. For me the Divine science certainly plays a major part in the process of ushering in the New Age and any new understanding that comes my way I have always been happy to share with you.

To my mind, there is no better instrument than astrology for getting to know our true self and loving it, as well as that of our companions each on their own predestined pathway through life. However, for my taste too much gobble-de-gook surrounds this subject and from the beginning of my writings I have aimed to demystify it. Besides, rather than feeding people by catching one fish for them, I prefer to show them where they can find and catch the tastiest morsels for themselves.

I believe that astrology’s beauty can only reveal itself when one strips it of all confusing non-essentials elements. By simplifying it in this way it does not take long until it reveals its extraordinary beauty and usefulness to the layperson. Instead of being a subject that is best avoided, because for ordinary mortals without specialist knowledge it is far too complicated, mysterious and – to some – downright scary, with the right kind of help it soon turns into something to be relished as the precious gift from the Highest, which it truly is, to humankind. It’s for this reason that my instructions for being your own astrologer came into being. If that sounds interesting to you, please go to my website www.raysofwisdom.com and look for ‘Be Your Own Astrologer’ in the section ‘The Astro Files’.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Dec, 2018
Words
968
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
758

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.