Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Insane Survival Stories: Angela Hernandez
Insane Survival Stories:  Angela Hernandez

Insane Survival Stories: Angela Hernandez

Kat_DickensKat Dickens
1 Review

In July 2018, Angela Hernandez was driving near Big Sur down highway 1, headed to Southern Californa. She was driving her SUV when a small animal crossed the road. Angela swerved to miss it, and this caused her SUV to go off the road, and off a cliff. She and her car tumbled about 200 feet before landing on an empty, rocky beach.

The fall caused her to have a brain hemorrhage, fractured ribs, a broken collar bone, ruptured blood vessels in both eyes, and a collapsed lung. (but she didn't die) She woke up to water lapping over her knees. She broke her window with a multi-tool, crawled out of the window, swam to the shore, and passed out.

When she woke up she didn't have any shoes and was injured pretty badly (which is understandable) but she began walking along the shore for help. She used a hose from her car to gather water that was dripping from moss along the shore. She walked for days. She could see cars driving past her from above, but they couldn't see her, or hear her screams.

But when a few hikers who were scouting the beach for fishing spots, they stumbled upon her wrecked SUV. And they searched the beach until they found Angela curled up sleeping on some rocks. They gave her some water and called for help.

Eventually, rescuers used ropes to descend down the cliff to rescue Angela, then they took her to a hospital. This was the end of her 7-day ordeal.

Author Notes: Please rate, and tell me what you think, I hope you like it.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kat_Dickens
Kat Dickens
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Sep, 2020
Words
253
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
855

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.