Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Inside Out Pt. 2
Inside Out Pt. 2

Inside Out Pt. 2

Lollipop_56scorp

Jax left his class in silence, asking himself what the hell happened.

Recess. Boring. Usually he would hang around his friends, playing with a ball. But not today. Jax sat down on a bench, trying to convince himself that this was all a dream.

When the bell rang once again, Jax almost believed he either lost his mind or this was actually a dream, and he was safely tucked in his bed, snoring.

Science class. He stared at the board. Not weird paraphrasing. Good. Jax kept staring at the board as he made his way to his seat, as if tempting it to be weird all over again.

Thankfully, it didn’t. Jax unconsciously let out a sigh of relief. He did not want to deal with that again.

The science teacher started talking about human anatomy. Jax listened attentively. He liked science. It was interesting.

An hour passed. Jax almost believed that it wouldn’t happen again. The second hour was almost over!

The board said:

An hour passed. Jax almost believed that it wouldn’t happen again. The second hour was almost over!

The board said:

Oh no. Oh no no no. Jax did not want to go through this sh-

And there we go again.

The science teacher, frozen in mid-speech, stood silently in front of the classroom. Everybody was a statue. Everthing didn't move. No one, nothing, made any sound. Except Jax.

His labored breathing sounded awfully loud in the frozen classroom. He glanced at the board again:

His labored breathing sounded awfully loud in the frozen classroom. He glanced at the board again:

Paraphrasing. Paraphrasing. Paraphrasing all over again.

Jax curled into a ball on his chair, wrapping his long arms around his knees. He crossed his fingers, hoping that it would end as quickly as it started, just like in math class.

And sure enough, everything returned to normal. As if nothing ever happened.

Jax knew better.

The board, wiped clean, stared back at him. His classmates, messing around, his teacher droning on.

Nothing ever happened, thought Jax. Nothing ever did.

...

Right?

He opened his locker. Jax was about to dump his science stuff inside, but a slip of paper stopped him. He slowly put his science notebook and papers on the floor. With a shaky hand, he snatched the post-it and pulled it closer to his face. It said:

Read The Story.

Author Notes: Thanks for reading, guys! Again, this is a co-op with Mbapp10, one of my close friends. He came up with all the ideas and encouraged me to write more! This is our best! Hope you guys enjoy. ;D

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Lollipop_56
scorp
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
10 Mar, 2019
Words
396
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
599

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.