Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Inspiration
Inspiration

Inspiration

Toasted_Marshmallow3Gabriella Milligan

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that- hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
Go ahead and tell me I'm not good enough, tell me I can't do it; because I will show you time and time again that I can and I will!

Never be ashamed of a scar, it simply shows that you were and are stronger than what tried to hurt you.

“Why complicate life?

Missing someone? … Call

Wanna meet up? … Invite

Wanna be understood? … Explain

Have Questions? … Ask

Love someone? … Tell

“ Forget what hurt you but don’t forget what it taught you.”

“Good times become good memories and bad memories become great lessons.”

Shoot for the Moon; even if you miss, you’ll still be among the stars.”

“The only way you’ll have a friend is to be one. “

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

“If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.”

“It is better to be hated for who you are, rather than being loved by what you’re not.”

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment of all.”

“Yesterday was History, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift from God which is why they call it the present.”

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous that absolutely boring.”

“To live is the rarest thing on earth- most people just exist.”

“Always remember that you’re present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”

“Sometimes bad things happen in our lives to put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.”

“If you don’t like where you are; move: You’re not a tree.

“This life is like a swimming pool: You dive into the water without knowing how deep it is going to be.”

“There will always be a “Lie” in believe

An “over” in lover

An “Us” in trust

An “if” in life

“In life, you’ll realize that there is a purpose for every person you meet. Some are there to test you, some will use you, some will teach you and some will bring out the best in you.”

“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take for you to accomplish it: The time will pass anyway.”

“Don’t wait for the perfect moment: Take the moment and make it perfect.”

“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”

‘Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.”

“ Don’t let the sadness of your past and fear of your future ruin the happiness of you present.”

“ The fear of death follows the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

“ I always have this fear that one day you’ll realize that I’m not as great as you once thought I was.”

“ It’s like once you've been hurt, you’re so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to end up hurting you.”

Author Notes: If any of you guys are going through some tough stuff, please feel free to message me or if you guys just want a friend:
Instagram: toasted_marshmallow3
Email: [email protected]

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Toasted_Marshmallow3
Gabriella Milligan
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Oct, 2017
Words
553
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,448

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.